Feb 2, 2015
mir the funny old game.. that is all

/MinionBoB

Last edited:

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
ok so just to defend my self here i dont play mir at all anymore lol you asked me to get you a new password because you forgot it and i did i logged on and logged straight back off i have no reason to take anything i dont play mir! lol

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
i bought a char shaggy 43 archer off the above.

i know its not allowed etc but we all know it happens.

anyway i asked for my password to be changed as i forgot it after weeks of non use.

after the above changing the password back for me, approx 2 hours later items gone missing from my char.

only 2 people knew password me... and the owner (the above)

so thats my rant.

/MinionBoB

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
u paid money for a lvl 43 archer........ hahahahahahahahaha

thats just pure lazyness 43 is a weeks lvling few hours a night at best

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
i bought a char shaggy 43 archer off the above.

i know its not allowed etc but we all know it happens.

anyway i asked for my password to be changed as i forgot it after weeks of non use.

after the above changing the password back for me, approx 2 hours later items gone missing from my char.

only 2 people knew password me... and the owner (the above)

so thats my rant.

/MinionBoB

Hay i really am telling you the truth i have not taken any items off that account what so ever i really have no reason to it was just by off chance i logged on lomcn today to see whats going on and i got your msg i haven't even

been on these forums much lately as i work 5 days a week and to tell you the truth mir bores me these days all i play is csgo and Blade and Soul so i really have no clue what items have gone missing there are a few people

on here that can vouch for me to be trust worthy any way that's all i have to say i wont ever change the pass to the account as it is yours so please don't worry about that im not sure where this has come from tbh but im sorry

this has happened

Ludacris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 20, 2014
Can vouch for lenny , played several servers with him now, would have no problem trusting him . hes a good guy

Reactions: MonoxideLenny

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
i know hes been helpfull alot with the account.

just dosent make sence to me at all, ill retract the first post and ask for it to be deleted.

wont be using the account anyway, but thank you.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
To be fair, if your using a 43 archer your items was most likely worth next to nothing.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Chronicles? Might they have some policy if log on from different ip they punish by stripping the acct as first warning maybe? Raising char there is never as easy as pple make it, I stopped playing warr just short of 40 and sin just short of 33 and been playing for many month with one quitting interruption before throwing in towel definitely... and 43 is where things get real tedious slow I gather

It all depends how much you're willing to geek it or if you're one who gets help with everything and calls it playing a game.

Last edited:

MinionBoB

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 2, 2015
All been sorted now, a friend of the owner thought I had done him wrong. The friend didn't realise the owner had give the account to me.

were both baffled about the password but all sorted now.

please close thread admin if you can please.

my Appoligises to monoxidelenny he is a great guy and has helped me with the situation really well.

/MinionBoB

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:20 AM ----------

Chronicles? Might they have some policy if log on from different ip they punish by stripping the acct as first warning maybe? Raising char there is never as easy as pple make it, I stopped playing warr just short of 40 and sin just short of 33 and been playing for many month with one quitting interruption before throwing in towel definitely... and 43 is where things get real tedious slow I gather

It all depends how much you're willing to geek it or if you're one who gets help with everything and calls it playing a game.

exactly my opinion, I don't have time to sit levelling all day due to life. Levering at 40+ is hard enough especially if you don't know anyone on the game.

If if you want help leveling for few hours on the night give me a message here and I'll level with you.

CrazyBear...

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Mar 25, 2003
This feels like a thread from the euro forums 10 years ago, and I love it. Excellent drama, suspence and thankfully a happy ending.

Reactions: MinionBoB
Status
Not open for further replies.