Release mir eternal server file

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Anyone downloaded the files? my guy has only 3 posts from when he joined in 2013 and just bomb droped this so it is a bit suspicious.

Nice release i guess, but will be nice if we could have the source codes aswell.

Last edited:

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Server download using a VM, seems clean. no source code nor client so pretty useless without that.

Do you have a client or source code available?

EDIT: Think it's also worth noting, Download at your own risk. Currently, no source code is available which leaves space for viruses, etc.

Reactions: OxxpqxxO

FantasticTroll

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 21, 2019
I downloaded and looked into it, and it definitely worth a lot, in a weird way:

• C# code with tons of Unicode variables and methods
  • "Main loop" looks like Zircon, with extensive use of thread-safe collections
  • serialize & deserialize in JSON format
  • hand-crafted database
  • primitive but properly separated business logic
  • awareness of the correct usage of struct vs. class
  • good design of interfaces
Honestly speaking, if you are working on your own files, you might want to look into this repo for ideas and practices

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Did you get the client via autopatch?

I run it in Sandboxie, same safety as running it in VM.

Edit: I now run it directly on desktop, looks OK, I started playing, see the post on p2

In Launcher smaller button opened patching panel and its patching now, not sure if just the latest patch or the whole client, some 16000 files. Maps have some weird extension *.udk

Launcher has webview with links to the game website, awesome pics on there.
Client launcher config has huge res, first button on right bottom runs trailer.
1657957558987.png

Anyway thx for the mirror and client, will try to run the game later today.

Last edited:

mull

LOMCN Member
Mar 13, 2021
Did you get the client via autopatch?

I run it in Sandboxie, same safety as running it in VM. In Launcher smaller button opened patching panel and its patching now, not sure if just the latest patch or the whole client, some 16000 files. Maps have some weird extension *.udk

Launcher has webview with links to the game website, awesome pics on there.
Client launcher config has huge res, first button on right bottom runs trailer.
View attachment 28256

Anyway thx for the mirror and client, will try to run the game later today.
No need to update patches

Reactions: mir2pion

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
Nice release thank you. The server exe, account server and launcher can more than likely be decompiled and rebuilt, but the biggest issue for us is going to be translating the client side, are there any tools in china for editing the pak/config files?

ab7b215f40326d4a141b0cb78a2cac01.jpg

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Nice release thank you. The server exe, account server and launcher can more than likely be decompiled and rebuilt, but the biggest issue for us is going to be translating the client side, are there any tools in china for editing the pak/config files?

I don't mind trying to go through the client stuff and trying to translate it

Reactions: a3dam and mir2pion

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
How do you launch it?
I think this starts the server, there is one other button, don't know what it does, marked by '?'.
Maybe can make GM acct here? Perhaps can play as GM on this release or how to make acct?

1658000041662.png

1658000430549.png

Uncheck, then click the big button.
1658000635853.png

1658000824532.png

1658001075339.png

Anyway this is as far as I got, would appreciate some guidance from here.

Reactions: Martyn

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015

Don't most of the Chinese use gee or gom engines, which for this there is plenty of tools

mull

LOMCN Member
Mar 13, 2021

Attachments

• 20220716183048.jpg
    20220716183048.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 49

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
why just dont use google lens? as it translate instantly on your phone with the camera.

if you put @查看命令 on the chat, you will see a list of gm commands

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
3 Copy the client。start login
OK thanks, that got me further in but I still miss something to get me in game. What do you mean by 'start login'?

#1 guide to where the database is

Bellow that guide to where the server is (or Backup? folder inside server, since that's what was there as a hint)

#2 I suppose to click the button and wait few seconds for the panel to go 'live' again, then start the server by the Play button.

#3 Copy the content of that folder 游戏登录器(复制到官方客户端内) over the files in client
(translated it says "Game login device (copied to the official client)")

In the client run the 游戏登录器去全部验证.exe (that got copied over in step 3, it translates as "Game login to verify all"), enter in acct name and pass and click the top button, OK the confirmation panel that pops up under it. There is one more small field under pass one with the lock, not sure if that should be filled with something.

Run Launcher, remove checkmark from x64, click the big button and get to game login panel with the gates. Then I don't know how to open the gates LOL don't see any 'Start' button.

I ran without Sandbox thinking it would make some difference but didn't make any except that Launcher downloaded some updates. How the hell did that when I disabled the links in the fixclient.ini file ?? How do I stop it from updating?

Last edited:

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
We cant do any translations ourselves atm until we can decrypt/encrypt the files inside the .PAKs

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
OK thanks, that got me further in but I still miss something to get me in game. What do you mean by 'start login'?

#1 guide to where the database is

Bellow that guide to where the server is (or Backup? folder inside server, since that's what was there as a hint)

#2 I suppose to click the button and wait few seconds for the panel to go 'live' again, then start the server by the Play button.

#3 Copy the content of that folder 游戏登录器(复制到官方客户端内) over the files in client
(translated it says "Game login device (copied to the official client)")

In the client run the 游戏登录器去全部验证.exe (that got copied over in step 3, it translates as "Game login to verify all"), enter in acct name and pass and click the top button, OK the confirmation panel that pops up under it. There is one more small field under pass one with the lock, not sure if that should be filled with something.

Run Launcher, remove checkmark from x64, click the big button and get to game login panel with the gates. Then I don't know how to open the gates LOL don't see any 'Start' button.

I ran without Sandbox thinking it would make some difference but didn't make any except that Launcher downloaded some updates. How the hell did that when I disabled the links in the fixclient.ini file ?? How do I stop it from updating?
Run the chinese executable from the folder in step 3.

On the login gate (bottom down folder in chinese) just start it and press the green button, on this folder there's another folder called account, just o inside and modify the one thats its "binbin" or something like that, replace with admin, open it in notepad, modify binbin for admin and save.

On the chinese executable you copied, run it when everything its started. the square you see with the lock it's a captcha, just click on the right box and captcha will apear, fill it and go.
put admin and pass 123456 then start.
game will ask if you want to run it on low graphs or high graphs.

in few hours i'll check more, atm at work over teamviewer cant do ****.

mull

LOMCN Member
Mar 13, 2021
QQ截图20220718055336.jpg QQ截图20220718055336.jpg 20220718055616.png
从步骤 3 中的文件夹运行中文可执行文件。

在登录门(中文自下而上的文件夹)上,只需启动它并按下绿色按钮,在此文件夹上还有另一个名为 account 的文件夹,就在里面并修改它的“binbin”或类似的那个,替换为 admin,在记事本中打开它,修改binbin为管理员并保存。

在您复制的中文可执行文件上,当一切开始时运行它。您看到的带有锁的正方形是验证码,只需单击右侧的框,验证码就会出现,填充它然后走。
输入管理员并通过 123456 然后开始。
游戏会询问您是要在低图还是高图上运行它。

几个小时后我会检查更多,atm 在teamviewer 上工作不能做****。Re-release the client, copy the game log (copy to the official client) to the client

Attachments

• QQ截图20220718055040.jpg
    QQ截图20220718055040.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: mir2pion