Release mir eternal server file

smoochy boys on tour

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
@CraZyEriK thanks, I'' give it another go later today, should make it using your tips, if successful I will try to make a guide.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
without the tools and unreal client code it pointless , i think lcd said the same

lopelem

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 1, 2020
Posts must be in English!
我反编译出来反了源,也能进入游戏,但有bug是编译的格式和编码应该需要修改

我反编译了源码,可以进入游戏了,但是有bug应该是反编译造成的。格式和编码需要更正

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I managed to get in, thanks to CraZyEriK's help, no way I would have made it. Even with that it was a rocky business.

I made char and start playing, got to lev5 killing sheep but it is a gory business I tell you :D but most of the time I was exploring the panels (they all open from shortcuts, no buttons around as we are used to on usual GUI) and taking screenshots, will post some later on.

Edit: actually there are buttons around perimeter of the screen view, they are quite small and easily overlooked. Highest res 2540x1440 fills my screen, is like playing full screen view.

Got me thinking if someone hosted the server and more of us played, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out connecting remote clients. I could even host it myself from my place on symmetric up/down 1GB fiber connection. But don't expect wide interest because of the language barrier. Still worthwhile to play a bit to see the mechanics and features of the game.

Checkmark down left added level recommendation for world areas. Currently located down left for lev1-7.
1658132752185.png

Map has either directions or autoruns to npcs (I clicked the fourth one down on right side and it made a path there with the red crystal mark)
1658132802138.png

My dream transportation
1658133038437.png

Only lev8 but it looks like gold is hard to get, mobs drop very little gold and I got some 700 gold from selling items. Hope it gets better when I get to better mobs outside the starting area because I can't afford to buy even a 'copper' ring or a teleport scroll, those start at 800 gold.

Last edited:
Reactions: CraZyEriK

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
I managed to get in, thanks to CraZyEriK's help, no way I would have made it. Even with that it was a rocky business.

I made char and start playing, got to lev5 killing sheep but it is a gory business I tell you :D but most of the time I was exploring the panels (they all open from shortcuts, no buttons around as we are used to on usual GUI) and taking screenshots, will post some later on.

Got me thinking if someone hosted the server and more of us played, shouldn't be too difficult to figure out connecting remote clients.

Checkmark down left added level recommendation for world areas. Currently located down left for lev1-7.
View attachment 28287

Map has either directions or autoruns to npcs (I clicked the fourth one down on right side and it made a path there with the red crystal mark)
View attachment 28288

My dream transportation
View attachment 28289
i remember when conquera was released, the client was in english or was a patch to get it in english, can't remember atm should be in forums.

im trying anyway to get mobs translated, i see tons of text files with structures and stuff, chinese words , and when i translate them it shows item names, don't know if needs to be changed in other place.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Didn't really know its a boss or a sub, it got close to a town guard and one almost killed it but I lured it away in the nick of time (blind luck as I ran past it) and it was on last bit of HP so I decided to kill it but it two hit me instead. :LOL:

Lev13 on third map rated for levs16-17 but I only play couple hours at the end of days. And now that it looks like we might have translated server, at least to some extent, I don't want to play more unless there is a way to port the char data to it.

1658465250313.png
1658464266668.png

Screenshots are taken by 'PRT SC' key which sounds simple to figure out but they are stored in My Documents\My Games\CQYH3D\MMOGame\Screenshots\Win32 and that proved some task to figure out. Hope there is a setting for this that can be changed to store them in the client as we are used to (or the coders will change it if its hardcoded)

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Isn't is like mir server? Give server LAN IP and forward port(s) to it on your router so remote clients connecting from WAN are directed to the PC with that LAN IP.

Probably only one port needs forwarded, 8701, the other Tickets Port 6678 not sure if the client really needs it. Sounds like a port that official game support staff would connect to you to troubleshoot your problems, but that's just a guess.

Anyone knows why the original files uses two ports, 8001 (accts server) & 8701 (game server). It is a bit confusing. I think Game server on the last tab has port 8701 for remote clients connections and the port 8001 was used for account server communicating with Launcher or maybe it is used by remote customers who would connect to the acct. server to make accounts?

ElAmO files he put on download use 8701 for everything, I think.

Last edited:

mull

LOMCN Member
Mar 13, 2021
Edit ServerCfg.txt file & Edit the server file under the account server

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Tried, didnt work, cant pass the login gate
as you said, at the moment login gate it's coded to local, you can check at canyouseeme.org, port 8701 it detects a service on it running, 6678 doesn't , you need launcher to run game, so ip automatically set to local 6678 (logingate), i've updated source with default port 8701 so it doesnt create confusion as 8001 was a mistake, and theres just 2 valid ports 8701 and 6678
as you said, at the moment login gate it's coded to local, you can check at canyouseeme.org, port 8701 it detects a service on it running, 6678 doesn't , you need launcher to run game, so ip automatically set to local 6678 (logingate), i've updated source with default port 8701 so it doesnt create confusion as 8001 was a mistake, and theres just 2 valid ports 8701 and 6678
The Account Server used a UDP listen on port 8701 => This is the port and protocol to which the launcher connects (I have changed the port to 7000, you will see why later...).
The Account Server sends via UDP to port 6678 to the selected server (in our case, we only have one) the login ticket generated.

The Game Server uses a TCP listen on port 8701 => This is the port and protocol to which the GAME connects, once the game is started, note that the protocol is TCP and for the Launcher UDP, it has nothing to do!
The Game Server uses a UDP listen on port 6678 to receive tickets from the Account Server.

Having said that, and now that the ports are separated, we can see that the ports to be launched into the world are: 7000 UDP (so that the launcher can connect to the Account Server), 8701 TCP (so that the Game can connect to the GameSserver).

last update on repo

Last edited:
Reactions: mir2pion