Mir EXTREME [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex
its up with one of the best server companys in the uk abit of info for you

1. Game Admin = Zeus.

2. gm's we have GMAdvisor who has lots of exp in being a gm.

3. tuesday night is event night thursdays night is quiz night win prizes saturday night is event on event map night

plus events with me Zeus and yes extreme was up the closed but we have come back with a great version of the extreme server infact most of you that loved extreme will get all the same benefits as extreme and alot more

ill be posting the download link here very soon after testing i would like to thank lomcn for this site and there work

please keep checking for the download link and come and see what you think and one last thing yes its extreme so some of you will be used to it thanks for reading

Zeus

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
Re: Mir EXTREME

ok ok so extreme is bk :P will we still have are old accounts ect? or we got to start a fresh? any estamated time u think it will be back online? thanks

/Skunky

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

should be up next thursday and its a new server so start afress new staff new players but you will be level 40 as soon as you log on lol zeus

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009

Nice to see your re-opening extreme. few questions-

-Are you gonna have like you did in the previous extreme (class rings etc, Warrior100ring)? if so will they have a skin this time.
-Is it going to be high rate? med rate?

/xFudaGuyx.

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

ah ok kwl so mean i gota geek it again lol will it still have lvl cave ect or that all ben changed?and will there be puri ring in game still?

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011

can t wait for next thursday see afew old faces on there lets just hope theres no lag on this one lol. if its the same gmAdvisor as old extreme he was mint a really good gm and fun with it. i hear we start at lvl 40 this true?

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

yeh lvl 40 start it says aboth u noob :P hope it is same gmadvisor i agree he was funny a sik guy used to have a laff wiv him in sz all time :) seriously canot w8 4 this 2 come back up i getting excited like a lil kid hahahaha :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England

Will this be the same as the old extreme ? get level 200 in few months, full Extreme kit max stats solo every thing in-game ?

/Jaymar

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

great to see you all up for extreme lol yes its very much the same as lones old one and i do mean same lol drops are as always luck lol and exp rate well depends how many play and yes you can max out on everything but that just makes it more fun for you all yes lvl 100 rings etc with skins yes lvling maps and if you find you are at lvl 200 easy create a new char lol and last of all yup same GMAdvisor the only thing thats really changed is Admin = Zeus

so will pop dl link on here asap

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

i fully intend to make mobs alot harder so even lvl 200 you will still need a group to kill some harder mobs sorry ment to say above

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

omfg ur a legend mate i seriously canot wait to play this now i sick ov playing dead out servers getting lvl 100 then finding out gms do nothink or add nothing to game :d were as this i no this is showwwwa coz i played last one and i allrdy have a few ppl that are going to come play that didnt play b4 :P:P

/skunky

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds

do u no what time u will be putting the link on here or have a ruff guess of what time it will be up?

myjan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
East Sussex

link 2moz at about 8pm gmt there will be gmadvisor in game 2moz night and i may even get on myself if not i defo be on friday remember i still have a few things like skins to sort out but its getting there and ill be working on the server all day and night today for you all just be ready to play lol Zeus=Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.