Mir Guild on WoW Classic

smoochy boys on tour

Equinnox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2017
Would be nice to play with some old faces again on the official WoW classic server when it launches this month. :)

Obviously, we wouldn't be able to fill a guild with just Mir people but if we all join the same realm/guild it could be quite interesting.

Lets use this thread for people who are planning to play to see if this idea would be worth it...

So, anyone ?

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
There is lots of people playing I play with playing classic , could get nice numbers

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
We have a semi-hard core guild filled with lots of mir players rolling on Shazzrah PvP.

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
Total number of players 45-50 with about 20-25 of those being Mir players.

Equinnox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2017
Total number of players 45-50 with about 20-25 of those being Mir players.

Sounds like you got quite the party already :)

You willing to open up the guild to other Mir players?

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
If you know someone in the guild and they invite you I don't have a problem with more Mir players joining. The Mir players in guild so far are,

Xele, Forspinki, Veya/Giantpenis, Meledy, Zeus/azze, Ibby, Backstab, Spirit, TheGreatWarr Ramboone, Orca, Raphael, Michelangelo, Mugen, Cleopatra, Mampi, Supermedics, Nema, MrTashohnie, CNTroublemaker, VegetaOnXtaC, WizzyT.

Tried to use their most well known names, if you know any of them contact them for an invite.
Post automatically merged:

• Wow
Reactions: azzee and Equinnox

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Reading this again I get the feeling that this is already in motion, I thought classic release was not till the end of the month?

Xele

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2017
We've changed our mind to Golemagg - Alliance, if you want to join message any of the people I mentioned and they can add you.