Mir PVP

smoochy boys on tour

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Ooooh, sounds interesting, but wouldn't it be impossible for a newb after the server is of a certain age, coz the higher level people would wait and PvP the noobs

mrj6000

there is already a post about this (by me) a few posts down the forum, and it already says all the stuff thats been said...

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Zaron said:
hosted bu scorpian tho and hes currupt =/

every1 starts @ same lvl , same kit , and u cant get better kit or owt atm so its all even. it'll be a good server if more peeps went on @ once

mrj6000

itd b a gd server if it was online. how is scorpian corrupt?

DeadlyEagle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
last time I was on I met a char called SCORPION on @superman mode lvl 255(gotta conclude this because of his DC and the fact he can dash me) ;)
that kinda concludes hes corrupt, or mayb he just did it for the better cause as he stated: to teach me lesson, yeah thatll teach me pking his non gm char on a pk server ;)

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
well scorp is gm and i think he wants to have a laugh aswell instead of being on P69 not allowed to fight or pk or even ave fun. on P69 all he gets is pm's asking for help with server/accounts so i think hes entitled to ave abit fun.

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
its a long story
the basics of it is he only cares about his friends and dont give a **** bout any1 else

long time ago there was a guild called TopDogz

This guild was suposedly unstoppable and held sabuk

well me and entriver made a guild called The_Mafia (1st mafia that was ever made!)

so we set about 2 beat TD because they thought they were the best
the guild grew and became strong

after 3 attempts 2 take sabuk we did it!!

we laughed at the TD members and had gr8 fun

nxt day 1 of scorps m8s hacks entriver and boots every1 from The_Mafia

we moan and want ents items back 2 scorp as well as the wall

scorp said **** off pritty much

well a good m8 of mine called Carl thought **** that **** ima get scorp bk 4 ent

carl hacked scorp and played about with the server

now we as a guild thought this was funny bcos he didnt seem 2 give 2 ****s about ents hacking

so as we chatted in town about it he banned half the guild

stupid eh

mrj6000

right. its saying its up, but as 2;ProjectEI/99, but when i try using that to get in, the doors dont open, anyone?

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
He bans ppl 4 basically kickin **** out of him on a spy char.... so basically when he dnt get his own way he bans u (deletes char) an sayz u was "grief playin" :erum: now thtz ****** init...

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
For people that cant get the doors open the name is ' MirPVP not MirPvP ' u needa make the 'v' a capital letter. netime that the doors dont open try and check the name first instead of posting and if that dont work then post :P

MEAOW

i made a tao called SPEED and so far i havnt died on it .. i faced alot of lvl 45 wars and all went down on their knees