Mir Rebirth 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
sweet, is the client going to be avaliable from anywhere?
Just need to upload graphics folder now , then all done .. anyone who has logged on server remember that its no even in testing state because i messed up on a few things on the transfer and most things wont be ingame till i reboot !

ill change the testing date to tommorrow at midday cos then i know everything is sorted !

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Right a few of you connected even tho i didnt say it was up but np :P .. anyway thanks to those who came and gave it ago , the server it down for my use only now . it will be back up at 12AM sharp , with client links , forum link , and the server in its full colour , i missed a few things out on the transfer !

HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW !

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
So its going to be live 2morow at 12?
its going in testing as soon as my dedi company put my dedi back up theres a problem with it they said itl be ready in the next hour .. (Y) x

then its going into testing!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Good news, any chance you know when the clients and everything needed to connect to server will be posted dude?

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Good news, any chance you know when the clients and everything needed to connect to server will be posted dude?
thats a point i uploaded the client in 4 bits , was doing the last bit but dedi went down ill post them ina sec .. x

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Just got the Dedi Back!

sorting it all out now eta - 20mins then testing period

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
Server Online . Let 24 hour testing start ! few high level things arnt ingame but you shouldnt reach that high for a while

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
sounds good mate,keep up the good work.

also if the server is live make a real Ad in the server ads.

pwnage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 17, 2006
sounds good mate,keep up the good work.

also if the server is live make a real Ad in the server ads.

thanks mate , nah the server isnt live just yet , like 12 hours more testing , then ill prop move it to the live section ! just wanna get a few more things perfect before i do ! :)

x

Status
Not open for further replies.