Mir Revenge

smoochy boys on tour

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
many people from here still play this? is server worth a try? on website it says 84 online ive not heard much about it tbh there forums are a bit messy i take it every1 plays the high rate 1?

*Link removed by moderator*

Last edited by a moderator:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Nah its crap.

3 Year old server ran by a skint spack.

Only HighRate currently worth playing would be FourHeroes.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
been permo banned and ip banned from it today for when a high donater pushed me out of sz when afk its fine yet i do it back its a perm ban.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
coz mir revenge owners are retards ... ive had problems with them ages ago in a so called event, he ended up deleveling me to lvl1 and taking all my gold. all beause i was sat in sz and thy must of spawned a boss or summint an it killed me and i dropped items and broke my stone, but thy wouldnt return it. so i was fuming and saying return the fkin items so i got deleveled to lvl1 and no gold. shows how there next server is going to be like

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
It's website has said 84 users online for about 6 months, it's fake. Don't waste your time and money on it.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
most its been hittin is mid 70's on a good day but he is mugging off everyone who spent time getting to high level with his events of x15 exp for a weekend and dropping some of the best items ingame around caves and provs...