Mir Servers

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Hey, guys ive been away for like 12 weeks now, and im after abit of advice on a server to play to get myself back into mir again, since ill have more time to play as soon as ive finished phase one in the army.

cheers.

Muffin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 14, 2005
United Kingdom
mmmm depends what kinda xp you like bud , if you like low rate id wait anutha week for the mir 2 usa to come out in beta for us all and it happens on 22nd so i would wait for that if you like low rate

/Jord

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I'm in the same position as Omen.

Want a high rate really, need's to have a full client though, as I have no files.

Suggestions?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
its a pretty good time to start OS if ur new, as theres an easter event still on atm, where u can get some cool items, and lots of exp pots and the chance of the best items ingame etc.

and dont bother replyin and flamin to me the usual bum chum crew, as i dont care wot u think.

GOMEEE

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
ben jus tried downloadin ur client... n kept sayin page cannot be found :(

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Yeah havn't played a 2.6 server yet though. Nothing about at the minute either.

When's Torozor gonna be about?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Yeah havn't played a 2.6 server yet though. Nothing about at the minute either.

When's Torozor gonna be about?

Torozor has been put on hold atm as Kyndigs is releasing a stable set of 2.6 files, if the files he releases aint stable then we are going to convert into 2.3 with level/stat caps taken off so it's avaiable to reach a higher amount.

Atm i would suggest Project69.
The guy is flying through the updates atm, hes doing underground work on it every non-stop and the usercount has risen rapidly again already.

New start level - 54
Alot easyer to level atm (like 10x faster)

Easter Event is happening (2x exp + u can get 5x exp until 60, then 4.5% till 65, then 200% till 70)
Also 2x drops + a evileasterbunny to hunt which drops 1-2 easter presents per kill, they can contain alot of exp, easter item, or a heap of gamepoints (which can spawn bosses or give good exp)

Also the farm quest has been introduced for new players to enable them to venture round the server (And trust me it works, the noobier people seem to be flying through the levels now they know where to go for places thanks to the farm which contains 92 quests as an introduction)

Etc etc.

Server is really good atm its worth giving it a bash.

1 Guy has been playing 4 weeks and hes already in the top 10 lvlers already, thats how easy it is to catch back up atm. Give it ago bud its worth it ^.^

1westy1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Torozor has been put on hold atm as Kyndigs is releasing a stable set of 2.6 files, if the files he releases aint stable then we are going to convert into 2.3 with level/stat caps taken off so it's avaiable to reach a higher amount.

Atm i would suggest Project69.
The guy is flying through the updates atm, hes doing underground work on it every non-stop and the usercount has risen rapidly again already.

New start level - 54
Alot easyer to level atm (like 10x faster)

Easter Event is happening (2x exp + u can get 5x exp until 60, then 4.5% till 65, then 200% till 70)
Also 2x drops + a evileasterbunny to hunt which drops 1-2 easter presents per kill, they can contain alot of exp, easter item, or a heap of gamepoints (which can spawn bosses or give good exp)

Also the farm quest has been introduced for new players to enable them to venture round the server (And trust me it works, the noobier people seem to be flying through the levels now they know where to go for places thanks to the farm which contains 92 quests as an introduction)

Etc etc.

Server is really good atm its worth giving it a bash.

1 Guy has been playing 4 weeks and hes already in the top 10 lvlers already, thats how easy it is to catch back up atm. Give it ago bud its worth it ^.^

Although i would agree P69 would be the way to go right now until Mir2Usa at least, but the bit i put in bold is the blatant lie! All 10 in the top 10 have been playing for at least a year.