Mir The One [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
ffs just dowmloaded afk, cant even connect

urrgghhhhhh

I wouldnt bother ult its a total waste of time trying to find a decent little server is hard at moment nothing out ther

mafy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2008
Romania,Timisoara

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
So I do not see what was wrong! besides the fact that lying. for all you got! paid! and never mind that he was given something for free! so I do not think anyone is corrupt!

note this is the stuff I brought from the GM the free stuff came from host and ofc gm gave me free stuff too and use to kill bosses with ingame playes have screenies of us hunting and as for the host selling me items he got robbed lol as he would add me 300mill and I would drop in sertan location and would spend 300m on orbs and claim I never got it I done same with game gold (2kgg) and I got given 50+lvls and many of times items from bosses gms had @mob @killed wouldn't recommend this server to any one unless they like unfair, unstable and corrupt gms ( note the host has a char with donation pets and free supply of gold.... ) server is a balls up money grabbing foreigners

fwarr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2006
note this is the stuff I brought from the GM the free stuff came from host and ofc gm gave me free stuff too and use to kill bosses with ingame playes have screenies of us hunting and as for the host selling me items he got robbed lol as he would add me 300mill and I would drop in sertan location and would spend 300m on orbs and claim I never got it I done same with game gold (2kgg) and I got given 50+lvls and many of times items from bosses gms had @mob @killed wouldn't recommend this server to any one unless they like unfair, unstable and corrupt gms ( note the host has a char with donation pets and free supply of gold.... ) server is a balls up money grabbing foreigners

I agree, please look at these screenies, indicating the GM Logging into my account, taking items and giving them to another player. I would recommend Players not using the same login details.

28cg0sl.jpg

biqqlf.jpg

biqqlf.jpg

122bz92.jpg

2qjj1jo.jpg

hsuhll.jpg

This all started due too his other GM Dropping a super donor blade on the ground, Me picking it up = Me getting banned for his fault! xP

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
server wants deleteing off lomcn if I rember rightly the same happened to laptard (mirRevenge)

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
Wow fwarr, that all sucks so bad.. those screen shots just show how corrupt some GM's can be out there.. that is ridiculous!

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
if im honest i even got given items, level, i did donate for some yeah, but all you got to do is sweet talk the gms on it n they give you items! its bit pathetic really, i wouldnt suggest this server to anyone!, gms barely know what there doing either, havent even sorted out some basics!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Downloaded the client etc to find out the servers died.

Cheers.