Mir Zelious [Heroes]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
logobannerads.png

Upcoming

An ETA (release day) has not been announced yet! please watch the space, and enjoy the development though :) hopefully the server will come sooner than you think!!

Thread Created: 09/02/11

Team.
- Omen_Lom - Server Owner / Developer
- Nathan321 - Developer
- OMGItsMitchell - Website Management

Server Details
-High Rate (exp, drops, spawn rates)
-Starting Level- 10
-Nice Euro Balance adjusted for high rates
-Hero Files, thanks to
-MiloFoxburr
-Azura
-1PKRyan
-Awadhero
-Xander
And any others who contribute to the files.

Legend of Mir Zelious - Heroes

The era of the three heroes is coming to an end, when the warrior, the wizard and the taoist had pushed far into the depths of the palace, They fought and had slain Evil Mir.
Peace had entered the lands for 4 years.. when everyone had thought the norms of life were actually starting to become a reality. The warriors who had trained hard in life, went insane
from the things they had saw during their adventures and disappeared never to be saw again!
It was not long before there were sightings of monsters started happening again, and soon enough, the lands of Bichon were overrun. There were few survivors who escaped...

images21.png

All of the remaining ventured out and made a new place they could call home... the Hero Province. Refuge was granted by the god, Zeus. He also agreed at this time, that any civilian who trained
would have the help of a mythical hero... someone who would master the arts at a similar rate to his own. Hades, has seen that Zeus has got involved so he wishes to corrupt any beings into joining
his efforts of destroying the nation... Both gods offer similar perks, it is up-to you hero, to decide your path!!

Zeus/Hades - 0%

A choice that will affect your life in this server. Different Quests/Items are available for the different gods. Both have disputes with each other and will try and train an army of heroes to fight
each other in the War of The Gods. You will have special buffs depending on your chosen profession (war,wiz,tao) and your level!
before any of these perks are gained, you must show yourself as a contender to represent your god. The rewards for gaining the right to compete in this war, are great!

Updates
-Setup server for off-line use
-Added Custom Homezone
-Added NPC with giving starter information and a couple of basic lvl 10 items.
-Few NPC's moved into new safe zone
-Start point edited to new safe zone
-Hero, Comission and Item upgrade added. May still be bugs as not fully tested.
-Added Global Shout
-Province and Cave teleport npc added.
-Created first kit
-Safe Zone added all merchant npc's like pot shop, book shop, wep shop etc
-Finished level 46 kit off.
-Fixed Global shout
-Added Fireworks for sale on welcome npc :')
-Hens spawning in SZ
-Rebirth NPC now ingame
-Item upgrade revised and working better
-Added first cave with boss and drop files added accordingly
-Started work on website
-Decided on Account Creation through the website/forum
-Finished 1-60 caves, along with drops, bosses and spawns.
-Started work on the 'Ascended Province' A place for level 200+ (rebirth).. the item upgrade and hero npc will be moved there.
-After Rebirth level set to 180.. reborn level currently capped at 1.
-Changed delay on T-Storm and DragonFlame(FlameField)
-Finished Ascended Map. NPC's moved over. @Ascend command added for rebirthed players.
-Added Trader in Hero Province, sell anything to him!
-Opened server for 3 people to test server at its current level, gathered feedback and will continue to alter for balance.
-Started work on 61-90 caves.
-Added in 'Dark Cave' its better than the name gives it credit for. a nice small packed cave with minotaur like creatures.. no boss in this one.
-Fixed a few things cant really remember so I wont list :')
-New set of kits for level 75.
-Summon Skele now level 40, Shinsu 80 both beefed up accordingly to match HR. Havent even tested deva yet so thats next :)
-Added few more caves in... Bug Cave, Wooma Temple, Mystery Cave, BDD.
-Custom Ranks added with colours
-Rabbits added to safezone (gotta love the rabbits!)
-Added Custom music to Safezone, still slightly buggy.

Next on List
undecided

Percentages for BETA
-Features 70%
-Kits 40%
-Caves 60%
-Quests 0%

Screenshots
images04p.png

images05l.png

60597049.jpg

images19.png

images18.png

images14.png

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Re: Mir Zelious *Heroes*

Finally a high rate using new files :) Although the new files are a bit crap for pvp :( should be good though. best of luck.

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK

yeah finally a high rate with these files, would love to see something like crusade/torozor/bandet
best of luck

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

m8, want help starting it? download frozen files and use there db's then u got alot of low lvls done allrdy :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

hmm, im sure Ill need alot of the content in the existing DB. is it possible to transfer fields over from one DB to another? if so, it would be a gd idea andy :')

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

i think it is due to it being all the old 1.4 style give it a try, search here for frozen files you'll find them somewhere or they might be on fernys.co.uk

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
thanks for all the interest :') gets me motivated! aha

i think it is due to it being all the old 1.4 style give it a try, search here for frozen files you'll find them somewhere or they might be on fernys.co.uk

Well the hero files use access now, milo swapped it over. dno if its poss mate

Last edited by a moderator:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

ewww horrible interface, is that just a standard change the wil over job or is it coded in?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Im sure they will change it to the new korean one just give them time to do the important stuff ;)

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

Im sure they will change it to the new korean one just give them time to do the important stuff ;)

First impressions= everything, if u have 20000000000000 new mob ai's and spells, but u log in and the UI makes u want to kill urself, your hardly going to stick it.

on another note

edit-

just read up on hero files, looks interesting, ill try it for deffo :P.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010

nice, cant wait to play a new server with these files, milofoxburr's server getting a little boring now alot of people are 30-40 and main leveling cave is still ZT
Hope it goes well and opens soon! goodluck:)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003

The frozen 1.4 DBs would never work on these files, currently have a set myself and a wizz spear at lvl 17 has mc30 on it, I think thats slightly over the top and a level 30 weap having over sc50 on it :P

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

lol :') going to resume work tommorow. Brother had to nick my laptop for a few days as hes looking at apartments for us. on topic, yeah I thought there would be problems glen, thanks for saying.

First impressions= everything, if u have 20000000000000 new mob ai's and spells, but u log in and the UI makes u want to kill urself, your hardly going to stick it.

on another note

edit-

just read up on hero files, looks interesting, ill try it for deffo :P.

interface is something I cant do anything about really. There will be a new one eventually I hope, but its what I have to work with at the moment, sorry.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

decided on making the hero a high level requirement + quest because of the problems they seem to be giving at the moment. that way, I can bring the server out quicker without worrying about the game being spoiled. server is starting to progress nicely now. Backbone of the whole thing sorted now, just gotta add caves and items :) then we will see how it goes. would you rather me add lots of quests before bringing the server up or are they something you dont mind waiting for? interested in all opinions :')

Omen/

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!

Just bring it up with say the expected level is a week is 80 or w.e cover quests up to around 70-75 and then add as you go, items are the main thing for me and i feel most players also, i asume quests are just going to give some cash / exp, i prefer boss hunting for items otherwise it takes the fun out of it.

Best of luck mate.