Mir1.9 Emu -> SQL

Join Discord

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
I just thought that id post my progress so far with trying to get these files running sql, i currently have the account details all stored/retrieved in sql and last night i managed to make it read the items, magic and monster dbs in SQL, my main aim is to get the characters into sql but that is hard and im still trying to figure it out.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
EvilEvil said:
I just thought that id post my progress so far with trying to get these files running sql, i currently have the account details all stored/retrieved in sql and last night i managed to make it read the items, magic and monster dbs in SQL, my main aim is to get the characters into sql but that is hard and im still trying to figure it out.
nice work :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
why is this needed? people already ask questions when the answers are in front of them and every one just tells them to search you will confuse people even more with this as there are already 5-6 versions of files out.

But any way nice work!

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
lol who said im releasing, and maybe like me, others prefere working with sql (these are the same 1.9 files every1 else use) and sql allows you to do soo much more. Also my chinease friend is sending me a patch of some kind which supposedly has all the 1.9 spells working properly. We will see :)

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i wasnt saying you was going to release i just assumed it it but its just another boasting post with yet again no proof

o well... and if you were goin to be sent the working magics i guess milo already has them?

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
ok the files i got sent are the previous version of which we use now, so the magics dont work still