Mir2 1.4 Downloads Center

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoii767

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2004
NOTE: I did not make any of the files shown. These are each made by seperate people, some on this forum.

Mir 1.4 Complete Client: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir14_full.exe
DataBase Commander 2000: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/DBC_2000.EXE
DataBase Commander Crack: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/dbcommander.exe
Mir 1.4 Server Files: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_14.zip
Hexed M2Server: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_last.rar
Image Viewer/Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_lomimageviewer.rar
Map Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_MapEditor.rar
The Apprentice's Mir Server Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_MSE.rar
Server Starter: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_ServerStarter.zip
Solitude's NPC Editor V3: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_SolNPCeditorV3.rar

That's about it. I have virtually unlimited bandwidth, so these links should always work, 24/7.
At the time of posting this, I'm in the process of uploading the client files, so if it doesn't work, try in about fourty minutes.

However, if you leech I will shut all of these links down. I know when people leech, so don't try me.
(that means dont put these links on your website..)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
thephoenix said:
Not to be rude but if you search the forum there's several posts JUST like this lol.

I don't normally find downloads that still work at 128kb/s with a 1mb line ;) Cheers Kaoii!

Slanesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Stoke, England
I don't trust fenrys (stated reasons numerous times - virus suddenly appears when i install stuff I got from there), even though it is alright.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
fernys handed out the files which made these files you have now... he was one of the original distribute sites

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
mir 1.4_full i have d/l'd twice, both times said file is corrupt all i can say is GRATZ

thephoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2004
Wales, UK
Slanesh said:
I don't trust fenrys (stated reasons numerous times - virus suddenly appears when i install stuff I got from there), even though it is alright.
Well since i always use his files and i've never had any problems it looks like it's just you lol

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
Thanks to Karl for putting up a mir 1.4 thats work i also downloaded the 1st link off this thread and it was corrupt, i know ur tryin 2 help but please put up a file that works :smoking:

Gilgalad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
Birmingham
labrat2 said:

Ditto m8,

Nice collection, got me back on my feet after being dorment for 2 years on LomCN and private mir community lolz.

;) Thanks again for hosting + ty to the appz creators.

:wixard!?:
Gil.

FireD

Koi u dildo , if you see people saying its corruct take the fking time and remove the link. I just wasted 1 hour and 30min downloading it so it can say its corrupt.

GoldMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2004
The World...
Kaoii767 said:
NOTE: I did not make any of the files shown. These are each made by seperate people, some on this forum.

Mir 1.4 Complete Client: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir14_full.exe
DataBase Commander 2000: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/DBC_2000.exe
DataBase Commander Crack: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/dbcommander.exe
Mir 1.4 Server Files: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_14.zip
Hexed M2Server: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_last.rar
Image Viewer/Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_lomimageviewer.rar
Map Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_MapEditor.rar
The Apprentice's Mir Server Editor: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_MSE.rar
Server Starter: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_ServerStarter.zip
Solitude's NPC Editor V3: www.lexiagames.com/downloads/mir2/mir2_SolNPCeditorV3.rar

That's about it. I have virtually unlimited bandwidth, so these links should always work, 24/7.
At the time of posting this, I'm in the process of uploading the client files, so if it doesn't work, try in about fourty minutes.

However, if you leech I will shut all of these links down. I know when people leech, so don't try me.
(that means dont put these links on your website..)
How about spelling centre correct?

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
FireD said:
Koi u dildo , if you see people saying its corruct take the fking time and remove the link. I just wasted 1 hour and 30min downloading it so it can say its corrupt.

ffs hes only trying to help u twat give the guy a break!!

Status
Not open for further replies.