Mir2 1.4

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Basic Server Files - I got asked to make a 1.4 good ol' skool and i felt like makin 1 also.

Gonna ask, i need a map maker.
And once files are complete i need a host maybe.

Thnks

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
lol would of helped if we knew what you were after.

If you are looking for the 1.4 files, 'search' is your friend.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
by his post, i think he just wants a map creator. and maybe a host.

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Plz dont use this files is a cheat for this version , and can be use it on ur server!!! I have one , and I test it and I dont recomand u !!!:brows: :brows:

I never used this cheat on other server.... coz im against this!!!:ppunk: :ppunk:

DOOMNEZEU

Ang3l

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2005
if u put up a1.4 server it will be fked up and down within a week

/ben

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
if u put up a1.4 server it will be fked up and down within a week

/ben

You got port 6ked by a Chinese bloke, and npcs hacked by half of the server. If you made sure the port was blocked from the get go and made sure your npcs were secure and you had an active GM team online at all times that wouldn't have happened to you.

As soon as I got a Chinese person logging onto my server I kicked & blocked them straight away, not giving them a chance to even active their cheats, they soon got bored and pissed off over to OS.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
You got port 6ked by a Chinese bloke, and npcs hacked by half of the server. If you made sure the port was blocked from the get go and made sure your npcs were secure and you had an active GM team online at all times that wouldn't have happened to you.

As soon as I got a Chinese person logging onto my server I kicked & blocked them straight away, not giving them a chance to even active their cheats, they soon got bored and pissed off over to OS.

And I'm sure there was a GG that stopped the cheats.