MIR2 HAPPY SERVER ( Archer Hero 100% Implementation ) Server Name: HAPPY Server Files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

上升的回歸

LOMCN Member
Apr 14, 2017
Nothing on their website Fired an email off to the gm and no responce but it is early hours over their at the moment

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Lets call it a night again. Hope this is not going to be the norm. Here is a nice shot from Friday hunt, was hard to make any screens and even more impossible to time them nice like this.

<iframe allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" style="height: 500px; width: 540px; margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px;" class="imgur-embed-iframe-pub imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-22HA4-true-540" scrolling="no" src="http://imgur.com/a/22HA4/embed?pub=true&ref=about%3Ablank&w=540" id="imgur-embed-iframe-pub-a-22HA4"></iframe><script async="" src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
its normally back up by 12-1am good job iv got a week off work looks like its gonna be a long night mir life baby :D

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
This server looks like its alot of fun any ETA on when theyre gonna translate it for us to understand? im downloading it now but cant play until morning anyway before work.

tenkaichi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2010
Gm has a little problem with translating caves, Mobs, And Quests.

In changing names of area's Mobs wont spawn

In changing names of Mobs they wont count towards Kill tallys

So me and Him are making a Game Guide together for mobs subs & bosses per caves

then we will be working on doing a English Shout system that works along side the Korean shout

Ps hurry up getting server back online i'm 30% from 75 :p

Last edited:

MonoxideLenny

Adwaa
Veteran
Jan 23, 2014
This server looks like its alot of fun any ETA on when theyre gonna translate it for us to understand? im downloading it now but cant play until morning anyway before work.
The GM seems to translate a little bit more each week but tbh 90% of it is just common sense we have worked out how to do most of the important things in guild chuck me or any one else in the LOMCN guild a pm and you will get added then just feel free to ask we are all very helpful :)

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013

I think guide like this will be best way since as you say translating ingame can and does have far reaching implications, some that you might not even think of at first.

I tried with google or bing translate from server korean forum
Code:
[URL]http://lunahelper.cafe24.com/?ckattempt=1[/URL]
but the results are very poor, almost useless. You get that poetic garbage we know from past when trying to translate wemade korean website, translators simply won't handle game related terms. They seem to be ok for normal talk when you don't use mir or generally gaming specific expressions.

That Breakthrough guide I was told in game by friendly korean player shampoo that it can break your item. Not when you revert, that is remove stats already added but when you adding new ones. That should be mentioned in the guide.

Maybe could be more specific on which items you should put in those slot underneath, there is 5 slots (maybe can put items only in four of them? as you say?) and if the item which you want to add stats to it is legendary kind, the items under it (that will be consumed in the process and which increase the chance up to 50% maximum) also have to be legendary (and correspondingly for rare (blue) item, you add items of rare grade underneath and so on for the other kinds.

Basically if the forum guide was translated and also some more key NPC dialogs in game, then we could get by. Items are OK as the stats are 90% English anyway but it would help to translate the item descriptions underneath, those in colored font.

I mentioned the idea of switching off the item names showing when picking up by Tab but then you wouldn't see items covered by dead mobs at all and would always have to wait for them to dissapear (which happens pretty fast but still not fast enough if you are serious about leveling). Anyway the changes you make in keybinds.ini don't stick.

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Tried this server it really is too confusing to even start i tried clicking the starter kit npc which has not been changed to English so i had no clue what i was clicking i gained some buffs but that was about it, if i cant even get a starter kit i cant level since i auto got boosted to 35.

This is just me though i cba to click and hope when the npcs are all English and Korean ill give this a smash i don't really care about mobs or anything being English their names arent vital to things, possibly items would be helpful but again not vital as long as i know stats.

Looks good other than the obvious struggles for knowing what to click haha.

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Looks good other than the obvious struggles for knowing what to click haha.
But you got your starter box with kit, also joined lomcn guild?
Just about everybody in guild who logged on more than first day can join new pple. Once in guild read guild panel Notes to get handle on things.

Yes, you make char @35 but GM will soon notice you and give you level 60 and convert you to HIGH type of class. That means he puts into your bag a blue item (script) which you 'use' and it converts you to HIGH type of class. Just make sure you unequip all items before you do this conversion (not sure the conversion wouldn't not happen or maybe you lose your equipped items).

Then if you cannot equip some items, like weapon or amour, go to hairdresser building and an npc in orange cloak there will convert your weapon and armour and whatever else to HIGH so you can use it again. All that is described in guild panel NOTES (leftmost tab). In the center top of BW SZ is Signpost NPC that has links to all town locations including the hairdresser's.

Whatever you do, do not throw away your weapon you got from that starter box because it is an ACE weapon. After it expires in 30 days most pple won't be able to replace it with something the same or better unless they are ACE mir players which probably most aren't LOL

Bottom line is, this server is not for folks who like to get it all on plate, nevermind the level boost and ace items handed out. It takes a bit to figure things out, so if you log on with negative mindset and not willing to explore, then better forget it. But if you get into it, I bet you won't regret it. Never seen anything like it on any server.

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:59 PM ----------

GM whats going on is the server being DDos attacked??
Not sure I should say 'hope not' because the alternative would mean crappy dedi server.

Last edited:

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
But you got your starter box with kit, also joined lomcn guild?
Just about everybody in guild who logged on more than first day can join new pple. Once in guild read guild panel Notes to get handle on things.

Yes, you make char @35 but GM will soon notice you and give you level 60 and convert you to HIGH type of class. That means he puts into your bag a blue item (script) which you 'use' and it converts you to HIGH type of class. Just make sure you unequip all items before you do this conversion (not sure the conversion wouldn't not happen or maybe you lose your equipped items).

Then if you cannot equip some items, like weapon or amour, go to hairdresser building and an npc in orange cloak there will convert your weapon and armour and whatever else to HIGH so you can use it again. All that is described in guild panel NOTES (leftmost tab). In the center top of BW SZ is Signpost NPC that has links to all town locations including the hairdresser's.

Whatever you do, do not throw away your weapon you got from that starter box because it is an ACE weapon. After it expires in 30 days most pple won't be able to replace it with something the same or better unless they are ACE mir players which probably most aren't LOL

Bottom line is, this server is not for folks who like to get it all on plate, nevermind the level boost and ace items handed out. It takes a bit to figure things out, so if you log on with negative mindset and not willing to explore, then better forget it. But if you get into it, I bet you won't regret it. Never seen anything like it on any server.

---------- Post Merged at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Not sure I should say 'hope not' because the alternative would mean crappy dedi server.

I didnt really log on with a negative mind set and im not saying you said i did, i was going to see a GM for whatever boost LOMCN members get however hey werent online, i simple had no items or spells so had no clue how to level is all, i do agree the server looks brilliant even when i first logged in i thought ok this looks interesting, im willing to look past the language barrier.

Ill log on shortly and hopefully a GM is online.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Dont the npc in bw give u kit and skills? Thats where i got mine