[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

hegewes123

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 25, 2009
helllpppp again GM ..... about that @tele command no work and after i rebirth ... i cant press that ok in ++ ability point to ++ my DC AC and ACC

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
The OK you have to press in the top right side and it will work, @tele is not a command @rebirth is. Please use our forums for questions.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
all my maps are black and link to full clients broken ;/

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Nice to see your still running this, Good work! Whats the user bsse like?

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
10 users online atm, usually 10-15 during the day and 20 max at night, slowly picking up though, i just need to concentrate a bit more on advertising.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
nah it aint :) every1 is around the same lvl at the min so hunt kinda the same bosses so theres nearly always a fight around

/spoony keke

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
u shud raise the exp and make it easier to lvl...gets boring to lvl at 80 coz all the good items r like lvl70 lol so wots point in goin past it? also i never see u ingame jayz lol its always the shout from DB. i need to talk to u ingame asap...

o and i jst won a possed guardian from gamble npc but theres a guard next to it so it kills ur pet automatically....server seems to b like a steep hill n its fallingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg. try get ingame n speak to people so we can tell u the problems

Last edited:

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
That's the best post i've ever seen on lomcn, Hes to right.. I got to 80.... played for 20 minutes after that and quit gave all my kit away. 80+ Is not hard but boring.. No good places.. No Decent rares drop of bosses.. All from the event... Maybe a X2/3 event for a day or 2 would help ?

You need to do something it's dieing quick.

Also ... I need to speak 2 u jayz. think everyone does.

Status
Not open for further replies.