[MIR2] - [ReTRoN V2] - [HighRate] - [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
20 on atm, gets to 35 at peak times, doing alot of advertising and the server is picking up daily.

A new elite pet system has been added, not as overpowered as the previous ReTRoN, but this will gives you a chance of killing some of the more powerfull lords.

3 New King Rooms added with a new quest which will enable you to obtain a non-repairable Para or Pro, again to help you along your travels. This quest can only be done once per character.

rudi2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2009
something happend,i cant connect to srv...last gate dont show up to press ok.. any1 know?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
servers down at moment just waiting on a gm to reboot it shouldnt be long i hope lol

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Was gonna dl this server, read the 1st page where the Admin of the server makes himself look an utter retard and decided not too, N1 GREAT ADVERTISEMENT.

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
well guess wot .. i been banned of forums by a power hungry aussie bich.. and when i went in game complaining i gets ip banned off game ..i hope ur lookin at this jay ... I WONT BE HELPIN ANY ONE OUT AGAIN ON SERVER (IF I GET BACK ON THAT IS ) WITH UPLOADING CLIENTS ECT ... i got ip banned for complaing to dark about gillby being power hungry bich yet u have ppl like vermin using speed cheats at sw warrs and there still allowed to play ... fkin biased server imo ... l8ers .. bet im banned of here soon lol... servers great but gms like gill .. power hungry ...

Tallos

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2009
When you directly call a GM/Owner a 'power hungry bich', what do you expect will happen? They'll find out and say "Oh well, just your opinion"? Saying things like that lead to people believeing it's true and leaving the player, in addition to putting others off.

By all means try and discuss it with Gillby, but if you begin the chain of a rumour, you're likely to find you're in the place that you currently are - Banned. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.