MiR2: RiseOfTheHeroes (HIGH RATE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
oh a high rate :D ill have a bash at this when it comes along :)

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
so what does iceman have to do with this ?

RiseoftheHeroes - riseofthepheonix
new account
2.3 server files- noticed he been asking a few of questions about 2.3

smells fishy to me, anyone who posts a server advert on a new account has something to hide, in my opinion atleast.

sounds to me more like daydie

RiseOfHeroes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2013
Hi guys unfortunately there is not screenies as of yet, and im going to have to deliver some bad news im going to have to delay the E.T.A till the 15th of February due to unexpected issues on the server really sorry but i will be keeping you updated, sorry for delay.

---------- Post Merged at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:56 AM ----------

For the people who are intending to play MiR2:RiseOfTheHeroes please sign upto the game forum so we can get introduced and you guys and girls can give me suggestions of what youd like to see ingame

forum:

http://mir2riseoftheheroes.net/forum/

Last edited:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
well tbf been a while since a decent highrate has come to play, so good luck with it and will give it a blast when i can get online :)

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Wish it was daydie making this server tbh... know he was an asshole and courrpt but he made some **** hot high rates i loved evil mir 2.3 possibly one of my favourite servers.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
i hope it is daydie made the best mir 2 server to date! evilmir was awesome very corrupt as i had a gm account but very fun hope roth gives an update soon!

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
any info? server will be online today? i want to play this whit my friends . server looking good