Mir2Angels 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
Mir2Angels (Server Online) 2.3 files

Mir2Angel's
SERVER STATUS - Online

-Server name MirAngels 2.3
-IP is :
-
Host pc is i5 3570K 3.4GHZ 8GB ram 60GB SSD harddrive
-internet stats is 120MB but usual is around 70-90MB

Mir2Angel wanted to be a low rate server, but as most players were used to make quick level,Mir2Angel turned into Medium-Hight rate server.
In the game we have all euro mir caves and most have quests to do,besides we also have new caves.
To come to your help we made a level map where you can make level till 44.Access map is from the NPC located in each masterhouse class to use the NPC you need LevelTicket.
LevelTicket you can find in all towns from all mobs arownd,trees and mushrom,with 1 LevelTicket you can stay in LevelMap about 30 minutes.
New caves are:AngelLand,JinchonProvince,IceTemple,Ship,NumaCave,AntCave.
Place where are AngelLand,JinChonProvince,IceTemple and ShipCave is called IslandTown.
To reach the island town must go PastBichon there is a secret passage located somewhere near water,you need to find this passage.
In ShipCave you can go from VillageWreck and also you can go to RuinCave.
For NumaCare you need to go to MongchonProvince,NPC is near a well in town called Lottery clik on it to talk with.
From BichonProvince town at Teleport NPC if you have Angel Pass you can go to AngelLand without run till IslandTown.
AntCave is in AntForest to can get there you need to go through a tunnel located in the Castle Gi-Ryoong.(u need to find entrance 1st
:wink-new:).
We have in game SabukCave with a secret entrance and a quest for sabuk,NPC is in Sabuk Palace called Jonny.
Every GuildPlace have a cave with quest NPC at entrance in cave and for RebirthCave you need to use NPC from Bichon located near Storage NPC.
As well in game is Challange Room.
About items:-we have all custom items,from 20 to 30 its start kitt,after lvl 30 the items can be changed
every 7 lvls ,at lvl 87 you can do rebirth ,also in game we have heaven kit and angel kit.
Heaven kit change depending on the level 35,43,48 and 55.Angel kit change after class.
Exp. rate is set to x1 but custom,lvl 30 exp rate x1,5;lvl 40 exp rate x 2;lvl 50 exp rate x2,5;lvl 60 exp rate x3,lvl 70 exp rate 3,5;lvl 80 exp rate x 4.
Bonus Day NPC in game,when you get exp at Bonus Day NPC will apply to your exp rate from lvl you are,will not apply to exp pot.
We have aswell exp pot in game they are : x2.5 for 30 min, x2 for 45 min, x2 for 1 hour and x4 for 30 min wich will apply your exp rate from lvl you are but will not apply to Bonus Day(when this one give exp.).
Start level is 20,with starter kit ( peddlertorch; exppotion x 2 for 1 hour; apple; sunpotion(M) and 5000 gold.
Start skills all till lvl 20 are lvl 3.
Game Gold on this server are called Angel`sPoint( A`sP).You can do many things with them,NPC called GamePoint placed in Bichon will tell you more about that.
I forgot to tell you somthing about books
:devilish: they must be converted to manual so you can use,for that you have NPC in Bichon (located in BookShop) called ChangeBooks.

Also we have made extra pets to help on level everyone,but to can get this pets you need to make a quest on NPC called QuestMan in Bichon (located near Storage).This pets have mass attack.

Kits
-lvl 20
-lvl 30
-lvl 37
-lvl 44
-lvl 51
-lvl 58
-lvl 65
-lvl 72
-lvl 80
-rebirth
-heavenkit set (changing on levels) lvl 35-43-48-55.
-angelkit set lvl 40 (change status on class).

Thank you for trying Server

Server is open

Download

-download autopatcher from here :

http://mir2angel.com/Patch/Mir2AngelsAutoPatch.rar

-forum is: http://mir2angel.com .

Last edited:

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
lol good start but u need 30 mins to do lvl 21... when u do 80?:)
0/70000 to 20-21 mobs give 200 exp whit exppot x2:D.....

warblade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 10, 2011
Hi m8 how are u? i am on ya server but Exp is messed up takes too long to level

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
well .... like i said its a low - medium rate server not a hight one to do lvl 80 in 1-3 hours,in here u do lvl making quests,every euro cave have a quest do to wich give u exp and gold,more u can found level ticket from bichon mobs that will let u go in level map where u can do till lvl 40.
Hope ppl who like low rate to like in here :)
We are waiting your suggestions and ideas to make the server as good.
Server is open to test it if you want I will be online tomorrow morning because now i am at work.
Enjoy see you tomorrow :)

raven10087

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 5, 2012
Guessing the sever wipes tomorrow and it officially opens tomorrow? but right now we can play to see how it is?

Orionstorm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2007
it gets stuck @209 files to download need to run again,but it will get stuck again.
i aint got a client to let u know,just empty folder then run autopatch .

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
so sorry it was my mistake i will fix it now im working on it but u will need to dlw again mir2angelsautopach.rar and run autopach,this it will take me like 1 hour to finish.Thanks for your patience( its my 1st server and i made it alone)

---------- Post Merged at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:56 PM ----------

well... autopacher done , exp, done server online :) hope to see u ppl in there :) ty

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
Some items don't show up, so files are missing. Also a lot of spelling errors, dead mine cave etc.

Seems laggy aswell and xp needs tweaking.

Reactions: MythRohan

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
whos gonna lvl to 80 rebirth to do it again? take like a year to get 80 lol

Angel&Devil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2012
well.. we r not english and we r to old to learn speak and write 100% correct,we sorry for our english hope who want to understand us it will.
Who like to play a low -medium rate server will gonna do 80 then rebirth :) who love hight rate will not :P