Mir3.55 Loader - BETA

Join Discord

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
This is just a beta of my loader. It has full functioanlity but I jst want to see if anyone has any problems with the client on a 3.55 server when they have used my loader to start it.
I have disabled the Menu windows that holley usually has, until I can translate them (if ever :P).
Download : http://pcn-progs.com/downloads/index.php?file=Beta.rar
Post bugs below please - try to be specific.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Loader start and I can login to server 3.55

Problems
- the level dont show correct my GM have lvl 20000 and this show 32
- glow armors dont work and for that i cant see my char in game

Hope help this.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Thanks :) I thought this might be the case. I have to work on DLL injection some more. Zedina is a big tester of my project - I thank him for it :).

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
This is just a beta of my loader. It has full functioanlity but I jst want to see if anyone has any problems with the client on a 3.55 server when they have used my loader to start it.
I have disabled the Menu windows that holley usually has, until I can translate them (if ever :P).
Download : http://pcn-progs.com/downloads/index.php?file=Beta.rar
Post bugs below please - try to be specific.

menu as in the ctrl+x menu? That can be translated by modifying the holley.lng files

Not sure what other menu you'd be talking about to be honest

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
There are some menus in the dll not included in game that I thought would be nice to add.
But I am not sure as to how to translate them hehe.
I'm still working on injecting the dll correctly.
Currently, when I inject into the process as I create it, the dll does not work lol. I have some more methods that I may use and test later.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
There are some menus in the dll not included in game that I thought would be nice to add.
But I am not sure as to how to translate them hehe.
I'm still working on injecting the dll correctly.
Currently, when I inject into the process as I create it, the dll does not work lol. I have some more methods that I may use and test later.

To be honest when I heard you were doing the loader I didnt even think you had thought about DLL Injection :P
I know little to nothing about it though :/

These other menu's are they included in the Holley.lng file or are the strings for them contained in the dll and do you know what they do (Chances are there cheats)

Also if you do manage to get the DLL injection fully working any chance of expanding the client more with your own DLL's?

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Also if you do manage to get the DLL injection fully working any chance of expanding the client more with your own DLL's?

There are yes :). I am new to dll injecting so I'm on a learning curve at the moment. Currently I have been hooking winsock so I can read and send packets to the server from the client. Using this method I can log into a 3.55 server using a standard client. I just need to add armour glows and other such stuff.
Tonight I'm gonna look at hte holleyclient.dll and see how exactly it works, but in theory. It should be possible to add things to the client .... which means ti would be possible to add things to a server too.
I am not saying ti will happen tomorrow but in the future there is a distincy possability.

Forsaken

LOMCN Member
Apr 26, 2004
To be honest when I heard you were doing the loader I didnt even think you had thought about DLL Injection :P
I know little to nothing about it though :/

These other menu's are they included in the Holley.lng file or are the strings for them contained in the dll and do you know what they do (Chances are there cheats)

i translated the ctrl + x menu, yes its a cheat menu also has chat,glow,apprentice and open npc anywhere feature.
can be turned on or off by the host.