Mir3: Emeralld 3G - CD3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
maybe add guild title restriction for siege kit in the script?

for example:

Leader
Vice Leader etc

Only certain guild ranks can wear the siege kit....solve the noobs problem.

Good idea.

You may drag me away from four heroes and i may drag some others too. We'll see.

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
maybe add guild title restriction for siege kit in the script?

for example:

Leader
Vice Leader etc

Only certain guild ranks can wear the siege kit....solve the noobs problem.
Siege kit is done by DB and not script, the siege admin only gives out a set amount of kit to the leaders who then distribute it to there players.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Ok sorry....so any eta on beta yet? all other mir 3 servers have bored me atm =/

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
Ok sorry....so any eta on beta yet? all other mir 3 servers have bored me atm =/
Not as yet, as we got put back a couple of week due to issues with the server at crimbo, but we are slowly creeping back on track with things.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
We are not doing a guild level cap for players, however their is only a certain amount of Siege kit available.

As for the Siege wars, these hopefully will be a timed event. We are looking at holding of the walls being only about 14days and if no one is to challange at the 14 day mark, these will be released to an all out war for the walls against players and a mob faction. So a bit like the current MW Siege against the Numas.

Good thinking batman.

Imo though Sabuk/DMW wars should be FFA everytime considering MiR3 always lacks in player base and given the seige kits i think this would work out quite well. Yes i know one select guild has to submit the relic to apply for war but i personally wouldnt mind submitting for an all out server war lol, would be gr8 fun. Then it always the strongest and most organised guild on the server that win the wall not always the guild with the most cannon fodder.

People asking for ETA - did you not read the entire advertisement? It clearly says january/febuary. So id put my money on end of january beggining of feb.

Last edited:

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Good thinking batman.

Imo though Sabuk/DMW wars should be FFA everytime considering MiR3 always lacks in player base and given the seige kits i think this would work out quite well. Yes i know one select guild has to submit the relic to apply for war but i personally wouldnt mind submitting for an all out server war lol, would be gr8 fun. Then it always the strongest and most organised guild on the server that win the wall not always the guild with the most cannon fodder.

People asking for ETA - did you not read the entire advertisement? It clearly says january/febuary. So id put my money on end of january beggining of feb.

Most of the time i Jump to the last post instead of raking through the whole thread.

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
Most of the time i Jump to the last post instead of raking through the whole thread.
Thats why most people get flaimed.

I've added two new sections to our forum, so hopefully we can keep you more updated than previously.

psycooo

LOMCN Leecher
Feb 25, 2007
i would give this server a go if its low rate. it sounds pretty good tbh n looks like you've put quite a bit of time into it :)

mapadale

I might as well ad my name here, seeing as I'm helping with the server.

Just so you guys know, I'm Sapphire on forum.

We are currently working on the king files at present on an unhosted server, they are running pretty well on the basic setup we are running. Emeralld is currently reworking the scripts to work with the king files, as the commands are different to Crueldragon.

We know that most would opt for the smaller maps for 3G, but we have decided to use the much larger maps. As these will work best with scripts and yes we know some of you will be thinking that it takes ages to run to certain points within the maps. So we are also working on teleports for caves and teleport scrolls that will take you to certain leveling areas.

We will try and keep you updated as best we can.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Why can a server team never just stay as a server team instead of individual people posting ''well im helping on this server'' blah blah blah, Or maybe the whole team have access to to the Emeralld forum account - would that not make sense???? How many people are helping out on this server, i thought this ''team'' were a few close friends but obviously i thought wrong,

I play MiR3G not MiR3 JoB, the main reason being.......the maps!.

Last edited:

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Spakadale's involved, means only one thing - im not playing.

Gl with server but with known idiots 'helping' it will only turn to crap.

mapadale

Why can a server team never just stay as a server team instead of individual people posting ''well im helping on this server'' blah blah blah, Or maybe the whole team have access to to the Emeralld forum account - would that not make sense???? How many people are helping out on this server, i thought this ''team'' were a few close friends but obviously i thought wrong,

We all have access to the Emeralld account, but it was raised by an admin about me using it when I all ready have an account available and the "team" as you so likely put it, are all close friends both in mir and irl.

As for moving away from 3G maps, this was a collective decision made by us all. At the end of the day, there will be enough servers available because of the king files that will be all carbon copy "3G" style that you so like, with no imagination added to them at all.

King was JoB and always has been, they just mashed the files up when they added in cruel to make money from the files. As not many people where intrested in the JoB type maps in europe, but JoB can and has been succesfull in Korea for some years.

Couldn't keep your mouth shut could you Sam, had to get the silly comment in. Sam you was banned from the server before you even get to play it, as you are well known for exploiting and cheating and we are not going to tolerate that here. As for being an idiot, your one to talk..................

Aside the comments that are made and up untill now, when no knew I was helping with this server. Which is a strange concept, seeing as my domain is being used as part of emeralld. We are currently about 1 month away from opening the server as Alpha beta.

Last edited:

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009

As Matt has pointed out, your banned without even playing and as for your comment, I've seen more work for this community from people like Matt than what I have ever seen from you Sam. As for calling someone and idiot, you really need to look in the mirror. As it wasn't long ago that you was posting all over xtreme about how happy you was to be abusing drugs, so you really need to be looking at yourself first before posting comment back about anyone. It's idiots like you that will be kept away from this server.

As also pointed out, we will be using job maps and those that don't like will have enough 3g servers to play. Just you won't have the choice in great game play, but then again a lot of people have got to used to having things handed on a plate for them. As previously said, we will be going live in about a month.

RazzleDazzle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
~{Aylesbury}~
Just lol. Banned b4 he even starts playing? If your server is so well thought out then how the hell can he exploit? Surely there will be nothing to exploit if you lot are so great as you seem to be making out. Also if you already have someone banned from your server then surely this should be mentioned somewhere? First time i've heard of someone being banned on an inactive server, power mad teenagers? Ban him you ban me which imo isnt very professional at all now is it?(Same IP)

1) Sam has never been banned for cheating, just owning.
2) Sam has never been banned for exploiting, just owning.

Mapa, your track record isnt brilliant.....Its like saying id quite happily play Azura's server without thinking ''this is gonna go down ina week'', Its just personal opinion.....your allowed one so why arent we?. You may help on many servers and put alot into the community but tbh who cares? Your an argumentative lil jip, thats why you and sam will never see eye to eye.

Why do people always get personal whenever Sam posts. He didnt even call anyone an idiot.....you lot called him one and your sposed to be the mature one's? Coulda fooled me. Spakadale is just a name, a name that Sam has used for Mapa along time now and will continue to use for along time to come.

People dont seem to understand people like us don't play to be liked, we don't play to make friends. We play to have fun and without people like Sam MiR just isnt fun......I know....Lets all hug and kiss like good little MiR players.

Last edited:

mapadale

Why do people always get personal whenever Sam posts. He didnt even call anyone an idiot.....you lot called him one and your sposed to be the mature one's? Coulda fooled me. Spakadale is just a name, a name that Sam has used for Mapa along time now and will continue to use for along time to come.

The only person to get personal in this whole thread was Sam, you really need to learn to read first Laura. The reaction of comment was after the comment made by him, when you going to learn to stop defending the reject of society and the name that he uses, is intent to insight a reaction. Well he got that and banned form the server before it even opens and in all honesty Laura, if you follow no great loss really.

known idiots 'helping'
As for calling someone an idiot, Laura do you honestly think that people are as thick as two short planks to not actually realise that comment was aimed at me. Come on, I thought you had at least half a brain. So yes Sam got personal first in this whole fiasco that is his own personal vendetta against me.

It's so weird how you get all excited about the server and then find out who is working on it, start playing the attitude and childish card the pair of you. Your just two players to this community and nothing more, so don't start with the "People won't play if we are not playing" as you have done with many other servers. One thing that we given as a right and that is freedom to think on our own and not as a collective.

Emeralld

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
Just lol. Banned b4 he even starts playing? If your server is so well thought out then how the hell can he exploit? Surely there will be nothing to exploit if you lot are so great as you seem to be making out. Also if you already have someone banned from your server then surely this should be mentioned somewhere? First time i've heard of someone being banned on an inactive server, power mad teenagers? Ban him you ban me which imo isnt very professional at all now is it?(Same IP)

1) Sam has never been banned for cheating, just owning.
2) Sam has never been banned for exploiting, just owning.

Mapa, your track record isnt brilliant.....Its like saying id quite happily play Azura's server without thinking ''this is gonna go down ina week'', Its just personal opinion.....your allowed one so why arent we?. You may help on many servers and put alot into the community but tbh who cares? Your an argumentative lil jip, thats why you and sam will never see eye to eye.

People dont seem to understand people like us don't play to be liked, we don't play to make friends. We play to have fun and without people like Sam MiR just isnt fun......I know....Lets all hug and kiss like good little MiR players.

Oh come on Laura, why do you always defend such a fool. He named called and it doesn't take a child to work out who he ment and yes it was him that started with the comment as it always is. Stop defending him, as it just lands you in the same rut as him.

And Sam don't post comment if it's not going to be constructive, as it's not wanted here - Take this as a warning, I don't want your crap here - So don't spam my thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.