Mir3 Historic

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Important
Server may be abandoned by owner.

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
What's up with the usercount? Showing as 124 users on LOMCN tracker, 41 ingame on the ranking but then only 17 users online in the chat box message

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
What's up with the usercount? Showing as 124 users on LOMCN tracker, 41 ingame on the ranking but then only 17 users online in the chat box message

Its not correct, for some reason its counting people who log out as a new connection, I cant fix it until I reboot

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Its not correct, for some reason its counting people who log out as a new connection, I cant fix it until I reboot
*Removes UC from mirtracks*

@Far i assume there is no reason that this ‘bug’ would happen unless the usercount code was adjusted beforehand?

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
*Removes UC from mirtracks*

@Far i assume there is no reason that this ‘bug’ would happen unless the usercount code was adjusted beforehand?

Its not the usercount code, its the connection/packet data thats not updating (if someone logs out its counting as another connection - its like its saying theres been 'X' amount of logins rather than current UC). The usercount is fine ingame and isnt doing what mirtracks is doing.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Its not the usercount code, its the connection/packet data thats not updating. The usercount is fine ingame and isnt doing what mirtracks is doing.
Well please let us know when your UC ‘fixes’ itself and I can add your UC back to Mirtracks

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
There is a slight difference between MirTracks and in game count - as mir tracks uses the connection count, but in game message uses player count. (So Mir Tracks also includes people sat on the login page).

Strange for it to make new connections when you log out though. Obviously people can do anything with code so it is plausible.

• Sad
Reactions: zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
There is a slight difference between MirTracks and in game count - as mir tracks uses the connection count, but in game message uses player count. (So Mir Tracks also includes people sat on the login page).

Strange for it to make new connections when you log out though. Obviously people can do anything with code so it is plausible.
This is sad if what Historic says is true and this bug exists in the stock file.

I mean, I hope he didn't made this bug tripling the current usercount, on a server launch.

Historic

Banned
Banned
May 30, 2023
This is sad if what Historic says is true and this bug exists in the stock file.

I mean, I hope he didn't made this bug tripling the current usercount, on a server launch.

Its not stock files, I was trying to make a thing like on LOMCN where it shows active connections in 24 hours and it seems that mirtracks doesnt look at the same code that ingame does (mirtracks goes by the connection session), so even tho the UC ingame was fine - mirtracks was picking up the active connections within 24 hours rather than current UC.

Hard to explain

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
can you check your discord/ messages more often please been waiting on a reply for 5 hours

also can we get the promised reboot from yesterday today to fix those buged items @Historic

Last edited:

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
@Historic check discord asap, your recent patch has killed all safezone timers gg buffs are now going down in safezone instead of pauseing

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
- the GG buffs have all been reduced (which is awesome) prices are still the same though need to consider changing them

Last edited:
Reactions: checkra1n

checkra1n

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 30, 2006
Before anyone plays this server, make sure that they donate well to play this P2W server.

1695712645607.png

4,200 GG for 35 Euro is a joke, that will cost only 1 buff from game shop.

Patron buff is 30 Euro/month (with OP exp buffs)

1695716893573.jpeg

So people who have no value for real money will donate and will be on the top of the ranks.

1695719218789.png

Not against the donations but after seeing what is on this server, really play this server only if you have real money.

P.S @zedina ruined his server by making it for those who play 24/7 and farm gold and level with scrolls (easy life), but still @Historic you need to check his fair game shop in game and get an exact idea how the real game shop should be in a game. Best example in mir for you to see in that server.

Wipe the server and fresh start for all without the stupid game shop is the only solution.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Sanjian and Jev

Xzoviac

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Before anyone plays this server, make sure that they donate well to play this P2W server.

View attachment 32742

4,200 GG for 35 Euro is a joke, that will cost only 1 buff from game shop.

Patron buff is 35 Euro/month

So people who have no value for real money will donate and will be on the top of the ranks.

Not against the donations but after seeing what is on this server, really play this server only if you have real money.

P.S @zedina made his server for those who can play 24/7 and farm gold and level with scrolls, but still @Historic you need to check his fair game shop in game and get an exact idea how the real game shop should be in a game. Best example in mir for you to see in that server.

Wipe the server and fresh start for all without the stupid game shop is the only solution.
Yeah least Zeds servers dont try milk players for everything they have, reason his is 1 of 2 mir 3 servers that never go down, Pheonix and Zentaur are the only 2 Fair GG shops

its a shame that Mir 3 has turned in to this

Reactions: checkra1n

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Been messing around, not bad just default, with things removed making it annoying like market while hunting rankings while hunting etc autrun removed..

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yeah least Zeds servers dont try milk players for everything they have, reason his is 1 of 2 mir 3 servers that never go down, Pheonix and Zentaur are the only 2 Fair GG shops

its a shame that Mir 3 has turned in to this
Thank you, unfortunately everything has an end and this (Zentaur) is my last server.

P.S @zedina ruined his server by making it for those who play 24/7 and farm gold and level with scrolls (easy life), but still @Historic you need to check his fair game shop in game and get an exact idea how the real game shop should be in a game. Best example in mir for you to see in that server.
Champion Scrolls (I) have been added on server to combat levelers. You can farm gold in map faster than what a leveler would level. And its capped to level 850. Thank you however for the kind words.

• Wow
Reactions: Jev and checkra1n