Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
I Was going to request this Via pm, but i wanted other peoples views on this.
Personaly i think there should be a mir3 map section, ive made a few new maps and would like to see new maps and show maps(Just like mir2)And maybe see some shareing.
-MasterQ.

Last edited:

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
MasterQ howcum you have'nt been on msn? need to spk to u

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
My msn got hacked lol, No worries tho i got my mates pasted onto a notepad. Why u need me anyways.
(I wont add u 2 msn so if u wanna talk pm me through lomcn)

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Isn't that covered in the releases section? But yes it would be nice if more people shared their work and if there was a special area for released general Dev work and scripts, I would add to it :)

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Start posting the maps? When there's 100s of them, we will open a new forum for them.

fold

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 12, 2005
would be better as a sticky tbh....

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Heres a map i started on earlier, its just the begining but i will update image as i add more.

Attachments

• Final.PNG
    Final.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
kaori dont hit me hun but its a cirlce or better a never ending story if there is no section for maps noone will post realy because most ppl dont know where but u wanna have 100 posts to make a section hehe

i dont mean it mad now hehe

greetings

ameno

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
that map isnt so bad

and for the mir3 map section i think you should pm Miles and not the mods tbh most liekely you would get a good answer from him not 'when there are 100 maps'

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
TBH i dont think many ppl will share what they have made,

most ppl just want there server to be theres and only there's but what they dont realise is that the client also has a map folder so no point in being
selfish you might as well upload them and get the credit for doing them than have some ****** steal from you later on

How about for now one person start's a thread in the releses section and we all post in there :D and when and if miles say's yes we can he can simply move them to the map section :D

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
TBH i dont think many ppl will share what they have made,

most ppl just want there server to be theres and only there's but what they dont realise is that the client also has a map folder so no point in being
selfish you might as well upload them and get the credit for doing them than have some ****** steal from you later on

How about for now one person start's a thread in the releses section and we all post in there :D and when and if miles say's yes we can he can simply move them to the map section :D
Well you cant keep maps to yourself because as soon as i put them on the net to download others will download for the pure purpose of using them on their own server.
Also what im requesting is just a section to show screenshots (Like mir2) on which you can rate and suggest ways to make the maps better.

Last edited:

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
ahhh now i see what you mean well yeah a whole forum would be good then it stops the clutter from going in the chat/server help/releses sections

Please miles make map's forum

Status
Not open for further replies.