Mir3 Open Beta News

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
http://totalformat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21681

Basically they have new stuff and are going to input it into the servers after Open Beta is open (Tomorrow). At the end of this Phase (Phase 1) there will be a character wipe and Phase 2 of Beta will start with a new client. This is good news and bad news. There will be short reboots sometimes for new stuff to be applied to the game.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
looking good don't you think? prob is i aint got mir3 yet..... lol anyone got straight link to download the EU vrs?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
great ty :D wasnt sure if i was guna play mir3 but i thought id give it a try

*edit* notas big as i thought it would be lol :) maybe cz its in a rar :O

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Mine, all un-rared and installed is 1.35gb, and theyre releasing an updated patch on Monday so it'll be more come then. You should give it a try, It's gonna be awesome :P

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
Shard said:
Basically they have new stuff and are going to input it into the servers after Open Beta is open (Tomorrow). At the end of this Phase (Phase 1) there will be a character wipe and Phase 2 of Beta will start with a new client. This is good news and bad news. There will be short reboots sometimes for new stuff to be applied to the game.

the qgo took no more than 30 secs to read.....

Klarmzoro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2004
Nottingham
They've just said it shall be up tommorow but Phase 1 Character's will be wiped on Phase 2 The character's not be wiped . But it is still looking good.

Klarmzoro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2004
Nottingham
Yes it should be up between 10 - 11
OffTopic - Matt u ever go on msn now ??
Ontopic - TotalFormat is down at the minute so i cant check weather they have released anything or owt

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
yah ¬_¬'', just woke up, morning glory n'all, type away la de da, woo ei time (H), aaaaaand mir3 site is still the same, aaaaand total format server down.

*Gets out the denied stamp and presses it firmly against his head*

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Neekro said:
Yes it should be up between 10 - 11
OffTopic - Matt u ever go on msn now ??
Ontopic - TotalFormat is down at the minute so i cant check weather they have released anything or owt

Between 10-11, alrighty then.
Offtopic Answer : Yeah, I got a new e-mail. [email protected]. But I'm slightly pissed off at moment so be careful :P

Goku

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2004
I wont be even playing mir3 :(
The download Link is so slow
Edit: Ei ment to be up at 12 now 0_o

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
bah, got excited then, a TF page loaded....must of been in my cache ¬_¬''