Mir3 Open Beta News

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
Andeh said:
i would travel around the planet and destroy every web server that exists, and bomb all internet companies.

P.S. I would kill Bill Gates while im at it from creating such a **** OS

i think it would be sad u not carrying this out now :P

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
probably theyre getting inundated with e-mails about the fact their service is non existant, compared to GN's which is crappy, but actually does exist....

vince

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2004
15:31 Official anouncement of Forge - The games servers have been patched and all tests have been successful. We are now doing the final set of testing. The forums are getting their final tweaks and overall things are progressing nicely. As for the auto patch and the files you will need, can you please bare with me while I wait for the instruction / protocols, as soon as I receive these I will let you all know, this should then put an end to your autopatch problems and queries

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
vince said:
15:31 Official anouncement of Forge - The games servers have been patched and all tests have been successful. We are now doing the final set of testing. The forums are getting their final tweaks and overall things are progressing nicely. As for the auto patch and the files you will need, can you please bare with me while I wait for the instruction / protocols, as soon as I receive these I will let you all know, this should then put an end to your autopatch problems and queries

where u get this from :@

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
he got it from total format i guess. the forums have been getting "final tweaks for 2 hours now" theyre taking the piss now lol, but thanks for the info :P i dont give 2 ****s what their doing atm, its just annoying this wasnt all done in preparation.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
i got a feeling my forum account wont be activated ne time soon =/

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
When ya done the autopatcher and it comes up with login screen. Is it normal for it just to close or have i done something wrong at this stage.

gdi general

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 8, 2004
mackem said:
When ya done the autopatcher and it comes up with login screen. Is it normal for it just to close or have i done something wrong at this stage.

dont worry does the same for me , done it earlier as well it will fix itself!!!