Mir3 Wil Viewer

smoochy boys on tour

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I have developed an application to view Mir3 Wils, I don't want to tead on any toes such as the people who have already developed Mir3 viewers and editors, therefore I am keeping my program as strictly a viewer.

I have tried to make my program as unqiue as possible so as to avoid it being a clone of existing programs. The left hand column displays thumbnails of all images within a wil. Clicking on a thumbnail then enlarges it in the main window.

I am hoping to add other features such as a animation preview center where you can string images in a wil together to create an animation.

I would like to get some feedback on what features people would like - unqiue ones :).

I am unsure as to if the software will be distributed with source or not as it does rely on work by coly given to me a few months back. At the time I wasn't able to fully make use if it due to my lack of programming knowledge but now I can :).

One solution would be to release the work done by others in a dll and the code I have produced be released open source along with the dll.

Feedback please :)

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
I have developed an application to view Mir3 Wils, I don't want to tead on any toes such as the people who have already developed Mir3 viewers and editors, therefore I am keeping my program as strictly a viewer.

I have tried to make my program as unqiue as possible so as to avoid it being a clone of existing programs. The left hand column displays thumbnails of all images within a wil. Clicking on a thumbnail then enlarges it in the main window.

I am hoping to add other features such as a animation preview center where you can string images in a wil together to create an animation.

I would like to get some feedback on what features people would like - unqiue ones :).

I am unsure as to if the software will be distributed with source or not as it does rely on work by coly given to me a few months back. At the time I wasn't able to fully make use if it due to my lack of programming knowledge but now I can :).

One solution would be to release the work done by others in a dll and the code I have produced be released open source along with the dll.

Feedback please :)

Hmm have you made it so that you can zoom in and out etc.?

/Head

BTW any chance of an easy to use mir3 map maker :(

Everybody would love you even more for that!

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I'll do the map editor when I get more time - this was something I did in an hour between projects. I do it for the fun not for the love :P

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Well we love you anyway, :P Hope it's all going well, and carn't wait if you do make that map editor :)

/Head