MirAtlantis [Crystal M2] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
translation of books went well for me 1xfail and 4xsuccessful.

SERVER DOWN!

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:55 AM ----------

I have no idea what "rental house" is. If GM can give more information.

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
The house is at the edge of sz mate, its for the guild cost 150 to buy and rent

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
massacre kr:why is lvl 75 req to enter?
will be fix in next rebot thanks for help

---------- Post Merged at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Okay first of, i just want to say i'm not slating the server i'm just trying to give feedback!

So the server in its current state is fairly bad, its not doing too well, quite a few players have left due to things not being addressed which if stuff was to be fixed and updates were to happen i'm sure they would return so i'm gonna say about the things i believe could do with being looked at and hopefully something will be done to help fix the player base again...

- Pots --- These need to be adjusted accordingly to match the hp and mp pools of players, the regen is also very slow thus making them unusable

- Bosses --- According to cave levels, these bosses are far too hard and hit like trucks, as a level 59 warrior with a para ring i take way too much damage from ghouls, if i get 2 on me i'm screwed.. Bone Place (EvilElite) is easy enough for me now, but as the starter cave new players can barely do anything to this boss unless they have full 45 gear and possibly some 50 gear to help out.. EC i believe has around 900 DC?? no one at all can kill this, and with the amount of mobs that respawn as fast as they do around it, it makes it even more unkillable, everyone yet has to see what this boss can drop.. Sub Bosses don't seem to drop anything at all, such as the WG and ET, the files need looking at for these, and again they are tough considering the don't even drop anything, so over all i believe Hp Pools for bosses could do with being looked at as well as their damage

- Levelling --- This gets very tedious very early on, considering this is suppose to be a mid rate server, levelling seems far too slow, and some people including my self, took our opportunity of using our gold to enter the levelling cave before it was shortly removed from the game (assuming someone mentioned it to the you) but that is your own fault for keeping it in the game in the first place, if its there.. we're going to use it! So me and i know many other believe that exp tables could do with being adjusted accordingly

- Spells --- These seem very hard to come by, and that alone makes it even harder when one drops with what looks to be a 15%-20% chance of succession on translating, i have now had 9 books, and not one has translated for me, this might want to be looked into, and not to mention if you manage to get a book translated to then learn it and find out your needing over a total of 20k experience for it to get to level 3.. insane for a mid rate server if you ask me

- Gems n Orbs --- It states on your post about these, i haven't seen a single one in game yet, so unsure if these exist, i may be wrong.. so apologies if so!

- Housing Function --- Was told this was suppose to be looked at? haven't pulled the gold together at the moment to see if this even exists, so would like to know more please

- Features --- Grand Challenge and Ultimate Challenge, from what i can tell, these don't even exists, the i recall 1 npc, but no dialogue comes up when clicking him, so again this may be more to look into

I don't want you to take anything bad from this, i just know the reason to why a lot of players have left, so i'm just wanting to give you feedback on what could be done to bring back the player base and improve the server a bit more
mate first thanks for ur help and ur advice i was busy at work and some problem when i opened the server this was wrong time to open it but i have now to look at the pple issue and will be fix asap in next day i take ur notes in a note pad to fix ur feedback
thank you mate

---------- Post Merged at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:47 PM ----------

translation of books went well for me 1xfail and 4xsuccessful.

SERVER DOWN!

---------- Post Merged at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:55 AM ----------

I have no idea what "rental house" is. If GM can give more information.
SH "Special House" this for guild to give the guild some benefit like buy sunbundle special repair and so on...

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
mate first thanks for ur help and ur advice i was busy at work and some problem when i opened the server this was wrong time to open it but i have now to look at the pple issue and will be fix asap in next day i take ur notes in a note pad to fix ur feedback
thank you mate

Sweet, and no probs bud, thank for getting back to us, be nice to see some changes made, good luck :)

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
SpecialHouse dont work! just payd 150mill

Move to SpeciaHouse NPC:here is your town teleport....

---------- Post Merged on 11-11-2018 at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-11-2018 at 12:43 PM ----------

any updades today?

tibz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2014
i have 15883 pk points and im stuck in monchon pkzone
seems like i must go afk 60 hours or delet char and make new one?

ToUgHGuY

Legend
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2018
Could Gm explain how somebody can join server and then reach level 64 within a matter of about an hour?

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
Could Gm explain how somebody can join server and then reach level 64 within a matter of about an hour?
whos mate ?

---------- Post Merged at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:05 AM ----------

server will close and wipe to fix the bugs we had
and will be back with fixes
sorry all was busy at work

BoSkii

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2013
How longs this gnna take like? shudnt of all these bugs be resolved before putting live?

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
How longs this gnna take like? shudnt of all these bugs be resolved before putting live?

this files been puting live after iceman release them so some ppl used them and put some servers on without test or rework it lol

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
this files been puting live after iceman release them so some ppl used them and put some servers on without test or rework it lol
why do u see its iceman files only i edit alot of things
thanks

---------- Post Merged at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:56 PM ----------

how long is server gonna be down for ?
will be back soon mate as i fix now the server issue and exp/hp regen bug

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
can you also alter the pet taos get at the beginning , its completely rubbish , and is a bit of a pain in the ass cos he really cant kill anything ,and maybe give the new starters some decent pots because the tiny ones you get given are useless :)

FirEStorm

Mir Atlaints
Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
CaiRo-EGYPT
can you also alter the pet taos get at the beginning , its completely rubbish , and is a bit of a pain in the ass cos he really cant kill anything ,and maybe give the new starters some decent pots because the tiny ones you get given are useless :)
have you any more issue

Gio

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Sep 25, 2015
add ****ing skills , its a high rate and we fight whit thunder and icestorm