MirBeta Online,

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Haseebv

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
I loved that feeling of something totally new which is mainly why i miss beta, i guesst he server will improve with patches and updates, the exp doesnt have to be raised, im already 19 so it cant be that low

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
well , everyone should stop arguing etc. And if you wanna play then play. If you dont then find another server, simple :)

It would be good to have prajna islands along with the caves etc. And mayb sum features which could update it to euro mir and tht.

still lvl 11 -.- going for 12 l8a :P

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
I think this server is quite good and the host has some balls, its not easy trying to get players on a low stat server keep up the good work guys :) *****

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
yep it a gd server :) like said would be nice to see prajna islands etc...

Btw i host server hehe. I am only on my GM to say if there is a reboot lol.. Dont even play my normal char much anywayz :P
Reason i host it is coz my computer is online 24/7 anywayz doing nothing, so it maks no difference really if the user count is 1-3 players lol.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
lol very true :) i was going to say it was lagging but found that my services.exe was flooding my connection >.< any ideas lol

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
na soz, maybe sumit to do with network if you are on one?? happened to me while back, so i reformated both computers on my network and set up again lol. seemed fine after ^ ^