MirLegacy [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Im sure it will be up soon, he works aswell remember.

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
yeah really sorry people went dwn while i was at work is up now with same ip

hattori

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2010
Nope been huntin since 10 pm and only just logged off. no downtime whatsoever tonight.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
More active players please. server is good, just lacking player count, and not been any form of update since live, and no mention of an update, any info Samji?
/Avicii

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Server aint bad just seems tobe rushed together just looks like you can only boss hunt no thought put into it. people are friendly just needs a better usercount but guessing mir is just dieing....

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
yea will be doin an update soon atm most my time is spent fixing bugs alrdy in game and trying my best to balance drops ect but got an update planned to unlock it to lvl 55 gear new boss's ect

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Any new comers that join, feel free to pm me if you need a helping in hand.

The more players the better.

/Bench

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Inactivity from GM, GT's not been fixed so we paid 10m for gt, now we gotta pay 10m again because its taken him a week+ to add a Admin for GT so we can extend rental.
2 People have been hacked, and his not bothered answering them.
Lag is stupidly bad now, was promised it was going onto a dedi after a few days, now a few weeks,...... still no dedi.
"Apparently" his got one, but something wrong with settings onit. shouldn't take you 2 weeks + to sort. Losing usercount by the day because lack of updates from you. or we get told theres things going to happen. and nothing does happen. Sort it out please Samji.

/Avicii

Status
Not open for further replies.