MirLegacy [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
NEW BOSS ADDED, yeah no mini map, took us ages to find boss, doesn't actually make any noise, took us ages to kill our way back to the boss after we repotted, finally killed it................ guess what 40k hp took us bout 10mins to kill.. no drop file. n1 mert!

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
yea no mm and if u put mirsound in wave folder ur'll be able to here and should drop now

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Server was good to start with, now I think its gone down hill, loads of people are leaving because of said corruption going on, there's not many updates and GM is barely on, there's a lot of downtime for a new server as IP keeps changing, you can get to 50 in 3days of grafting and from there there is nothing more to do but kit yourself out.
GM obviously keeping his favourites close, as there all the ones with the decent items lmfao

EDIT: 2 weeks in and theres 2pro's and a para, one pro was hacked and nothing was done about it.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
There's definitely corruption, no doubt about it. I've quit and i know Todd has quit. What server is that you've said? But left stars there you plonker.

/Bench

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
soz server went down i.p 78.147.91.119

also corruption what u on about?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
aye if you wanna play this join Kohona guild, the leader is best mates with GM irl. The server is so biased towards that guild and there is deffo curruption on this server.

Just a warning to all you players thinking of playing

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Not to mention they still got slapped at SW.

And you know what we mean Sam, dont play dumb.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Nemesis i ment bench, its good when you get into it just the usercount needs a boost.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
If there was corruption ingame dont you think kohona wizards would have flamefield? not had 1 ff book drop yet.

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
yea owned u got a pro, 2 ff and metor, puplic enemy got a para , and konoha got 2 pro's, so dnt really seem its unfair. u also have sabuk so really not getting what your on about

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
yea owned u got a pro, 2 ff and metor, puplic enemy got a para , and konoha got 2 pro's, so dnt really seem its unfair. u also have sabuk so really not getting what your on about
owned got a pro ring from pking someone, who i might add hacked an account and as such you failed to even act upon. it was only by pure luck that the pro dropped. There is a definate case of corruption on your server and the dropping number count reflects how poorly run your server actually is. Holding sabuk doesnt support your evidence of non corruption whatsoever. how is that infact relevent to the fact that if blatently obvious that they have recieved inside information. I had a conversation with Sprat and he even admitted that they knew what dropped what, hence why they where getting the rare items so quickly. One guild even killed the new boss, albeit it was invisible because of your lack of knowledge about the game and coding methods. and when the approached you, you didnt even offer any form of compensation tot he guild because the boss was bugged and didnt even drop one item because u failed to implement a drop for the boss. even though they lost items hunting for the boss in the first place, the replacement of the items was refused and ignored also. Now when you do reboot to fix Sprats armour, that takes things beyoind rediculous if im honest.
I suggest before jumping in defence, you try practicing what your trying to say, rather than taking the stance of lying and being corrupt in the first instance. your server will not succeeed for these reasons and many more. a daily change of ip address due to your unstable internet at home is hardly professional either. and in all my years in mir i have never experienced such a poorly run server. so when your server goes down, you can reflect on it by looking at noone else other than yourself for you failings to be impartial. :)

samjimin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2003
it wouldnt be invisble if u d/led patch also i gave u a jd drop just not to tar cause he was being rude tlk to devilsheman and spwned and killed it for him. he nows what dropped cause he killed Gyroonglord on mirlaby which it has pretty much same drops also reboot as to add new maps and allow pink bk into game cause char glitched and couldnt log on it. also ofc i fix armour aswell on reboot it was wrong it had dura 14 not 62 which it was ment to be.
also moving to dedi today so wont be run off my comp no more which only put up on home pc cause people wanted to start playing!
also its a free server with no donations so paying for everthing out of my own pocket and getting no returns, bah trying to make a fun server for people to play. no wonder not meny people run servers if all you get is abuse for it.

---------- Post added 03-02-2012 at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2012 at 03:03 PM ----------

Server will be down whilst i move files across to dedi will keep you posted

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
I think your doin a great job samji server has more content then reunited and that has 70+ users, dont listen to them about corruption there just crying cuase they cant kill GL. keep up the good work. cya ingame for a chat :)

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I think your doin a great job samji server has more content then reunited and that has 70+ users, dont listen to them about corruption there just crying cuase they cant kill GL. keep up the good work. cya ingame for a chat :)

Another one of Samji's bum boys? Get your nose out. We couldnt kill GL? We could of done GL easily, was too busy slapping your derp guild about.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
also its a free server with no donations so paying for everthing out of my own pocket and getting no returns, bah trying to make a fun server for people to play. no wonder not meny people run servers if all you get is abuse for it.

---------- Post added 03-02-2012 at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-02-2012 at 03:03 PM ----------

Server will be down whilst i move files across to dedi will keep you posted

Your server is only getting abuse because of the corruptness allegations, don't try make out theres anything else to it.

Address the situation and provide answers and people will be happy.

tinywiz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2011
Another one of Samji's bum boys? Get your nose out. We couldnt kill GL? We could of done GL easily, was too busy slapping your derp guild about.

lol u never did GL on here u could not get in dont get to upset about it m8 move on like ya do !

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
lol u never did GL on here u could not get in dont get to upset about it m8 move on like ya do !

Why would we need to do GL? When we did every other boss on a loop? AC was no problem.

Yeah i move on, will probably slap a few more people on the next server im at.

Status
Not open for further replies.