~ MirOutcasts ~ 2.3 ~

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Details on the Server:
Server Name: MirOutcasts
Server Ip: 213.105.54.131
Server Type: High rate pk server
Exp Rate: x80
Starting Level: 1 but speak to noobhelp and u will be 40
temp forums: http://miroutcasts.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Downloads :
server.ini/mir2.exe/mir2.ini/wav folder ect
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=591AC9JE
maps
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9SLQXN1
graphics
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8MN6VS9K
data1
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YYEX08NG
data2
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15AYJM4N

or
FULLCLIENTLINK - provided by boothy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXZIDIPF

Commands:
there on the ok screen when u log in but here they are just incase
@killpet
@warrpet
@taopet
@town - tele to bw
@home - tele to home

Why is this server different?
taos have 7 different pets to choose from if there high enough:
ontop of summon:skele,deva, and shinsu
they will have 4 other pets to help them level. simply type @taopet and you will get
a choice for a pet for your level, the first one is level 40-60 and is solid, but it hasnt got a mass attack
u unlock that at level 60 for your pet.
The GM's are helpful and events are on every 2-3 days when its online.
i intend the server to last a long time so the exp per level has been lowered massivly
to give a chance for updates as its currently made to the point where you can get to 200+ so theres
300 levels spare.
there are new bosses and new storylines. custom items, not just recoloured
but actually custom items i have designed myself in photoshop and adjusted coordinates for placement.
i know how to get shields working so they show up on the body but dont defend you, what i will do
is make shields a amc/ac stone and keep it like that.
wizzies can tame up to 10pets to help them level, but they are varied as tamable mobs have been adjusted so they dont help too much in a pvp and make it unbalanced.
warriors will be able to have a clone to help them level, killing mobs 1 by 1 but will be very strong, but have little hp so it cant do that much in a pvp.

Quest Info:
before you rebirth there are 7 quests in one npc that will take you a while to complete. you will be asked to collect items that drop from the mobs/bosses. the hints in the name of the item. Example: collect me 1 SpiritRemains.
these drop off fire/war/soul spirits in the home zone.

RebirthQuests.
when you rebirth you will only be given one rebirth item. the sword. from there you can kill mobs in the rebirth caves for rebirth kit, and do the quests needed for the rest of the rebirth kit, you will need to do both for a full kit.

More quests to come.

Items:
rares are obviously pro/para/tele/clear/rev rings.
there are kits for level 40/55/70 and pieces of kit throughout levels 80-100.
no items have multistats so a wiz has and armour with sc, i have made so there are kit like the starter kit, 3 kits one per class. and kits that change with class, like neonkit which changes stats depending on your class.
weapons and armours are the rarest out of the kit.

Caves.
you will start off leveling in caves with euro maps like bdd and pt. but eventually at level 80-200 you will unlock new caves, you can enter before your 80 but will more than likely die if your solo'ing.
New Caves.
KarachiCave- 4 sets of mobs 3 different bosses
The Hideout- 3 sets of mobs 2 different bosses.
and more to come.

the server is not yet complete but im halfway there and im posting this now as i think it will be done soon so i could use your thoughts on what is needed for the server. thank you for comments and ideas towards server. I am beta testing mainly to see that i have balanced the stats good enough for a Pk server as i need ppl to make chars to pvp eachother to see how balanced the classes are.

only a few things to be done b4 i release the ip for beta testing.
Tomorrow im having a days break and all ill do towards server is upload the client as a .rar file and ill post it on here so you can download before the ip is released.
in my opinion i think i could get this server completed with like 3-5 more days of hard, non stop working. but hopefully it will be up this week for beta testing,
when beta comes through i will wipe the server. but any help is really appreciated and those who help towards server a lot in beta testing will recieve a special something that will help them at some point in the game. but dont worry to those that dont, the item will be a bit rare but will be droppable.
thank you for your time.

if ive midded anything, tell me and ill edit post. ty :)

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Server sounds good, I'll be playing. High rate peekay FTW!

How hard will it be to Rebirth or even level up to around 150-200?

Also, will there be a LMS NPC and what other features might you include later on?

Lol, you are full of ****, Stratz. You lag to ****, you barely do 3 steps in a minute.

You stand on one spot and just hit around with your sword and hope that someone walk's into it.

Kill those against you? lal.

Only reason you killed people on MirRebirth was because GM gave you **** load of bonuspoints so you did like 10k+ damage with FS and had 42k HP. On that note, you even failed most of the time then.

/TheDon

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
sounds ok.. nothing really different or unique that seems to set it apart tho.. just sounds like "another high rate" if im honest

either way, gl tho its still in development as u say!

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Server sounds good, I'll be playing. High rate peekay FTW!

How hard will it be to Rebirth or even level up to around 150-200?

Also, will there be a LMS NPC and what other features might you include later on?

Lol, you are full of ****, Stratz. You lag to ****, you barely do 3 steps in a minute.

You stand on one spot and just hit around with your sword and hope that someone walk's into it.

Kill those against you? lal.

Only reason you killed people on MirRebirth was because GM gave you **** load of bonuspoints so you did like 10k+ damage with FS and had 42k HP. On that note, you even failed most of the time then.

/TheDon

Sum1 is feeling bitter lol.

/gw

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
well. i am beta testing to see how fast people level as ive done it on my own but its kinda hard and i could be doing other things. i think if u really tried and was online for like 10hours straight u could easily get to first rebirth, my plans are that you have to get from 40-100 then rebirth back to 60, then go back to 150, then back down to 80 when you rebirth, then up to 200 and rebirth down to 100

EDIT:
YO ALL, I HAVE THE CLIENT ADDED TO ARCHIVE A A RAR FILE, AND I NEED YOUR THOUGHTS. I NEED A WEBSITE TO UPLOAD IT TO, WHAT DO YOU LOT PREFER. MEGA UPLOAD. FILEFRONT OR RAPIDSHARE?? IM NOT SURE WHAT U NEED FOR THEM BUT MEGAUPLOAD IS 1GB FILE MAX SO IT MAY NEED SPLITTING IF WHEN THE CLIENTS FINISHED "win-rar'ing" ill check how big it is then i will know, but until then, what should i upload it to?

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Sum1 is feeling bitter lol.

/gw

Oh, i'm sorry, wasn't this thread meant to be about the server, but yet I fail to see anything about the server within your post?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

ON TOPIC

I agree with the above to be honest, what sets it apart from the other servers out there?

Need more detail and more features added to your main post, that's what I just personally think.

Also, a reply to my above post may get you a few more users interested as you are stating what most players want to know about.

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ok ive gotten my client down to 1.07GB, any ideas where i can upload it to,
and wond, im editing main post now

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Just my 2 cents, rebirth is pointless, its like wow, I got to 100, back to 60, back to 100 in a few hours

Ben had it right with rebuilds (Gave me an advantage in lms and boring as hell but hey)

Why not make your content go 100-110-120 rather than 100- 60rb - 80rb- 110?

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
i havent yet built the script for rebirth yet but its a 5 min job, i can easily adjust it after the beta if its what people prefer, but as for now its staying so you get to 100- go down to 60 and unlock 1 cave that drops rebirth kit
2nd rebirth will be called reincarnation and 3rd will be called baptism (bit religious but its like the only other word including being young again rofl)
each rebirth or baptism lol, will unlock 1 new cave with boss, and 1 new kit. so its worth doing.

edit: uploading to megaupload now

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
QQ Will it be a donation server? If so i wont be takin part in this. But if the Donation is done properly and i will see no harm but i hope the money goes into the server.. Ect WebSite Dedi and w.e If your putting a server up for Money then ill only see around 7-12 Users Maybe lower. But as i said it depends how you set it out :)

Any ways Good luck! Hope to see a Good Server! Not like the last few fail ones :P

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
well i intent for the server to be open for along time, and youve just reminded me (cheers)
game will be hosted onto my computer, until i can afford a dedi, being with donations or not, but if i do bring in a donation npc, all the money will be used for a dedi and a propper website and forums, then if people further donate after we have the forums,website, and a dedi, i will save it for either a better dedi or to make the dedi last longer.

edit: and my aim for usercount is 50+ people, which is high yes as a average server has around 30 people online, but i will add anything to game to get atleast 50 people online if it keeps the server well balanced and fun to play

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Got the feeling its a rush server, servers take alot more time than most people think. Specially if you want it all done before you put it up, take your time.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont have rebirth ingame.Fullstop.It fails.

Just make all those rb caves/quests open when you are XX lvl.No1 enjoys relvling same lvls.Evo fails cause of rb's

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
onli two things to say due to the fact as i cant post quotes or full messages for sum reason...

!. @ThreeHeroes please stfu you gave an ETA and still no Server

2. Jet20 if Server Was in Beta Or Up then There would be a download link or ip on his main post or it would be on Advertisement Section

3. good luck jonzy gis a shout on msn or pm me ill help test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.