MirReborn 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Re: MirReborn A Legends Journey (LIVE BETA!)

hahahaahahaahahahaa

not m8 you need to give it another try

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Maybe moving over to Primal Files, not sure yet.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Just sounds like Fourheros are getting jealous.
But at end of the day it seems good so far but you just need to keep it up for a bit longer harry thats the only thing mate.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Just sounds like Fourheros are getting jealous.
But at end of the day it seems good so far but you just need to keep it up for a bit longer harry thats the only thing mate.
jealous? Ive barely even posted anything remotely of that nature lol. Just seems like abit of a joke.. seems to have been in beta like 3 times now, and wiped over and over..

but ye gl... sounds like theres more excuses coming now like moving over to primal files lol

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

dnt rly see wot they wud be jealous of cus bens server has 80+ users this will have 30 max

on topic: why u adding challenge etc ? id be focusing on caves spawns items cus ppl lvl fast n outdo stuff fast

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

dnt rly see wot they wud be jealous of cus bens server has 80+ users this will have 30 max

on topic: why u adding challenge etc ? id be focusing on caves spawns items cus ppl lvl fast n outdo stuff fast

Server is lvling is kinda slow/med. It takes a few hours to get to 30, and a day to get to 40. So people want other things to do in BW, I have spawns caves in for WW,SV and most of MW. Today im going thru adding everything to each prov, all quests, all npc's.

Server has only been put up once as ("Live Beta") and i said 5minutes after it may be whiped.. So i dont see what the big deal is, when the server does go live it wont be whiped. Thats why we have these tests, ive been away for mir for a long time. And having that test yday with a few people, has jogged my memo on drops,stats,drops etc.

Server will have more than 30 players, i aint only advertising it on this forum. I have idea's to bring people from other games, and other places :) And i will keep advertising in new places until i hit 200 players. That is my aim, and hopefully i will reach it.

Am adding more Quests to BW, main rewards will be special items, rings with attck speed, hp, agil,acc etc.

Will put server up before i go out, if any1 wants to have a muck around. Will get lms working And change the time so that will start for when server is up.

There will be a new Data and map download, added at some point today.

And i also dont see why bon would be jealous, he has a team of coders. And can add pretty much what he wants.

1 more thing, hopefully these primal files will have the assassin removed. And then in a month or 2 (After they have been updated fully) I will move server onto these. As i do not like assassin 1 bit, and dont want it :P

Any ways, updates to get on with.

/Harry xXx

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O

when i popped on it seemed crap tbh i dont like the only way u can basically earn items is by doing them ****ty quests because that kinda stuff sucks id rather hunt bosses then do quests its boring and not every1 likes it either?

/Pow1.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

when i popped on it seemed crap tbh i dont like the only way u can basically earn items is by doing them ****ty quests because that kinda stuff sucks id rather hunt bosses then do quests its boring and not every1 likes it either?

/Pow1.

You get hardly any items from quest tbh, most items drop from bosses. When i was on yday for 30min i see a few items drop. Just from OmaWar's And Verona Bosses.

Quests are mainly gold and experience, and go with caves you should be hunting in. So why not do them lol ?

If you want to get items faster, group up and go to a group cave.. It aint rocket science, the hard the boss the better the drop. People just want everything on a plate now days, then a month down the line when you have every item ingame you get bored..

Updates:

BoostingBarry added, Buy Dc,Sc,Mc,Hp Boosts, and Exp for gold.

MysteryCave added, Level 35 + found in BW Town.

The Challenge, LvL 38 + Can be done once, reward is ChallengeStone and ExpOrb(x1.5)

LastManStanding working fully.

QuestPoint NPC nearly finished, Buy KR Teleports, HealerPets, Gold, Exp, Medals, Stones.

Adding BichonTunnels, lvl range 23-30 High HP mobs that drop items. Will have a couple of bosses in here.

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Will put server up once ive added all the updates to BW, Just testing a few things atm. Then ive gotta add a few more Quests, then im off out so il put it up then.

Around 12-1

Will Increase Exp to x 2, so people can level quicker and go to more places. If i got time i will increase drop files files also.

Will keep you posted, Pow u spoon come on msn ;)

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Server will go up at 1-1:30 Getting as much done as i can before i go out.

have just added healerpets to QuestPoint NPC (Found in BW) You can save your healers, and they will have nice healing power. Once i get the healing to work :P

MysteryCave and MysteryQuest done.

New Temple for lvl 25-30 Done.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

I keep wondering why you have so many caves etc for lvls under lvl40.Ppl barely have any usefull spells at those lvls so...why not rush em a bit?

Tbolting/slaying mobs=not fun

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

I keep wondering why you have so many caves etc for lvls under lvl40.Ppl barely have any usefull spells at those lvls so...why not rush em a bit?

Tbolting/slaying mobs=not fun

Have heard this off a couple of people, so im going to change the drop files. Making some other spells easier to get, but they will be lvl 0, and 1-2-3 will drop from caves l8er on.

Updates coming on nicely :)

riddic123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 18, 2007
Hastings

Many Average play x?

*Edit* whats ip ?

Last edited:

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Many Average play x?

*Edit* whats ip ?

Server isnt live yet, had 15 players on yday at one point. Witch isnt bad for beta, i dont have a static IP so will post ip when server is put up. Atm im just finishing a few updates, witch are taking longer than expected. But wana get them finished before wacking it up.

Shouldnt be much longer than a hour or 2.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Dont take this wrong way, but u wont get 200 users, the days of that happening are long gone.. dont even think theres 200 ppl around ne more

also this sounds a lot more low/med rate than i imagined, i thought it was a high rate

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010

Dont take this wrong way, but u wont get 200 users, the days of that happening are long gone.. dont even think theres 200 ppl around ne more

also this sounds a lot more low/med rate than i imagined, i thought it was a high rate

it will be hard to get 200 users, but im advertising in places no1 has before so we will see how this goes.

Its high stat, med lvling. I want lvling to be balanced/smooth. No major jumps, but not to easy. aslong as there are items,quests, and other things to do for the lvl it dont really matter what lvl you are.

Will be working on a war clone soon (from WarVillage). U can upgrade him with Dc,Hp,Ac,Acc,agil any stats pretty much. These will be hard to get, and even harder to upgrade but worth while.

Server will probs go up tonite instead of today, as im the mood for updating for some reason. So may aswell make the most it and get loads done ;)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010

You working on this solo?

Status
Not open for further replies.