-=*MirReborn*=- Are You Ready ?

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Thank you azzi. I will now add forum link to first post.

If I still see spam on here... I will continue to infract.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
=( i sincerly hope not server not gone ... really getting into it

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Ah thank god for that.

False alarm, it was beefy talking about the test server files. No need to panic *phew*

(lol that couldnt have sounded more sad... kk afk till any news arrives)

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
HeHe niceee to hear ! Got a bit worried then lol =/ ... clipp any ideas on where to get heavencave map m8 ?

/Gaara

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Should imagine the server being up in the next hr or so, been told Harry is online fixing a few thingsserver side so (Y).

/Mrbeefy

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
HeHe niceee to hear ! Got a bit worried then lol =/ ... clipp any ideas on where to get heavencave map m8 ?

/Gaara

i allrdy got them from map files on 1st page..

as i no of no para's pro's ingame as of yet(fear was saying wht he was saying yest but its bullsht..

and

Beefy rite harry is just updateing change a few lil things

/Thnx
/Clipper

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
i allrdy got them from map files on 1st page..

as i no of no para's pro's ingame as of yet(fear was saying wht he was saying yest but its bullsht..

and

Beefy rite hary is just updateing change a few lil things

/Thnx
/Clipper

Thnks bud ... ill just d/l the full maps client then xD ... and I know fear is a bullshter lol xD he always says he got this and that. .. .turns out he aint xD

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Cheers for the update.

Btw thumbs up to whoever suggested Gunz.. game owns :P, went on and got lvl 5 in my first match.. 60odd kills ^^

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
i chat ****? i had 2 paras in store that harry gave me to fix afew things, ive never said ive had summat and not had it..

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
i chat ****? i had 2 paras in store that harry gave me to fix afew things, ive never said ive had summat and not had it..

If u had 2 para's ... why didnt u show ne1 ... or wear them yourself ? tbh m8 u have to admit it is abit hard 2 believe (say it was me) i doubt that u would believe me ... would you ?

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
On Gunz my m8 had a lvl 61 char and lvl 70+ one xD .... Tis an awesome game ... too bad it aint as good as it used to be ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.