MirReborn - Revamped

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

WKD2005

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2005
Hey guys ... Is the server back online yet :S ?

/Sylar :ppunk:

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Look I dont have to put the fking server up. I chose to, so stop fking crying cause it didnt come up on the dot. I would prefer to get done what I need to do then put it up.

Server up soon, dno what time as I dnt know what the time is atm lol, shouldnt be to long..

/Harry

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Look I dont have to put the fking server up. I chose to, so stop fking crying cause it didnt come up on the dot. I would prefer to get done what I need to do then put it up.

Server up soon, dno what time as I dnt know what the time is atm lol, shouldnt be to long..

/Harry

people dont cry about it not coming up on the dot, people cry about sittin round waiting hours on end when youv told them it'll be up and then u dont even have the decency to tell them its not guna be up till the mornin....
people cry about you wasting their time.

just inform people on whats happening more and youd get alot less ****.

on a gud note, gud 2 see it'll be up soon

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Was wondering if u could post a link to the client before the server is up.Im quite sure that last time there was couple links for client and since u have made couple changes u can gives us those links and when server goes online u could make a sort of patch with wotever changes u made or even a full client with those changes if thats wot u want

Also could you let us know wot are all those changes u talking about specificly?Loads of us played last server and enjoyed some parts of it so you could name us the changes to see if it worths it to start over(for some ppl without client that list could help em decide whether to bother downloading the client again or not)

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
No one wants server to be rushed again, like what happened the last time, if it was my choise i'd put server up for beta for a week.:P

Harry take your time don't rush the server

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lol at some people.

Did somebody say that Harry isn't dedicated?

Know the facts before jumping to conclusions.

Good luck Harry, take as long as the server needs, not the players.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Wana GM again m8, shudnt of listened to people in the 1st place. Pm me on msn plz ;)

shudnt have listened to people?
you tried sayin he gave me items which clearly dropped from mobs lol

thats you sayin he's a corrupt gm, not others.... then u offer him a place back?
something wrong there

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
god, u guys just have to start a spamwar dont u?

badboyadam please discuss on pm's, not everyone wants to listen to you two arguening :)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
god, u guys just have to start a spamwar dont u?

badboyadam please discuss on pm's, not everyone wants to listen to you two arguening :)

why discuss on pm's?
its relevant towards the server, and the players should know it

if a server owner thinks one of his gm's are corrupt, then takes their gm place and then just offers them the place back still knowing they may be corrupt i believe the players should know this too.

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
Did harry say other GM was corrupt? i dont think he wud offer a gm place to someone who he thinks is corrupt...

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Did harry say other GM was corrupt? i dont think he wud offer a gm place to someone who he thinks is corrupt...

he tried tellin me ingame that the other GM had given me the DiamondRing... and said ther was no way i could have gotten it from where i did

= him believing elohelmeight is corrupt

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
well, i don't know anything about that, so ill leave it up to u guys to discuss, i guess. ^^

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Well i welcome the new Gm. if anyone has seen corruption, print screen? otherwise dont make accusations.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
how about this? Fresh Server, Fresh start. No Solid Proof. No Corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.