MirReborn - Revamped

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Well i welcome the new Gm. if anyone has seen corruption, print screen? otherwise dont make accusations.

do u not read?
its not a new gm, its the old gm
dont make accusations? i didnt... harry (the server owner) said he was corrupt lol

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Lol.

Maybe he did accuse me of corruption, I don't know, but if he did, it was probably because of some kids crying that you had a nice rare saying I must of given it to you.

Tbh, I was asked for items probably 5+ times a day, never once gave anybody anything.

Also, as I wasn't corrupt, there is no reason for this argument.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Lol.

Maybe he did accuse me of corruption, I don't know, but if he did, it was probably because of some kids crying that you had a nice rare saying I must of given it to you.

Tbh, I was asked for items probably 5+ times a day, never once gave anybody anything.

Also, as I wasn't corrupt, there is no reason for this argument.

probably..
but it was harry who said you must have given me it, as he said it doesnt drop from the mob which dropped it and because i got it within the 1st day of it being in the server...

did explain to him that it couldnt have been you as when i first got it the ring couldnt be traded/dropped therefore u cudnt have given me it

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
How's the server coming along Ice?

He's currently testing it. The server is up but there will be a wipe after the testing has commenced so no point in playing until he posts here that the testing has finished :)

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Have no idea why its doing that. I know 1 other person is having that problem to, So i will change files to a fresh set l8er.

And reupload a up to date Client. Hopefully that will sort the problem.

/Harry

CheckMeight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2008
harry bud did u reupload a up to date Client and refresh file set?>.< cuz i still got the problem dam=/ iam cry ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.