MirReborn The Three Heroes!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Sorry for double post.

Few Updates: Added a npc to all provinces, were you need to kill a set amount of all bosses that spawn in that province, and the province caves. After you have killed enough bosses, you will be rewarded with a Province Medal. Bichon being the easiest, and Silvia being the hardest.

Have also added a exp reward system for bosses, every boss ingame will give u from x1.1 - x 2 exp for upto 1 hour!

Have added another system to InvasionRocks, each one you kill will give you from 1 - 5 points. Use these to buy exp,gold,spells,stones.

Have just finished off one of the biggest invasion scripts ever made! Has 15 waves in total, and the mighty MirWarrior will be summoned at the end, will need a group of atleast 10 people to manage this. But the drop file, is well truely amazing!

Server progress: 70-75% complete! The start of great things is very near, so get ready! :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
reason it should be banned is cause u lie and play these dumb little games constantly. saying your harrys friend, saying your harrys brother, all this crap when we know you are harry.

claiming you cant do the server any more cause u got a new job, then not having a job, then gving up cause u got a new job and ur "friend" takin over.

i mean seriously who wants to play a server with an immature host like you, who lies through his teeth 24/7. You'll see some1 ingame with a para ring and it'll probably be donated for, but ull lie and say it droped off the boogie monster.

but hay, i do laugh at the "Server progress: 70-75% complete!" few weeks back it was ready, now its gone back down again, funny stuff.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Same old Bon.. Yet again you bring up donation on one of our threads.. You sell more items than any1, so jog on. Reason the progression is at 70-75% is because we have added alot more content. I dont need to prove to you who i am, and really it dont matter. The main thing is that server gets completed and released to the public. And not put online to make 1,000's of pounds like all your servers.

Post on a thread were someone cares what you think, cause i sure dont. Stay off my thread you muppet

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
He has a point tho.Your server progression seems weird.Yes you do add new content etc but dont be that sure that having a med rate server ready and full of content till lvl81926318923612 is a good thing.

Most of the things you add for the high lvls are pointless since you have no feedback on the low lvl things of server.If items for example are dropping too much or too low whats the point of having lvl80 dropfiles based on crap lvl30 ones?

Ben(since he is mentioned in every thread so his server is best example i guess) planned fourheroes at launch up to lvl120 ish.Then ppl arround lvl80 moanned about this and that and he had to raise BG exp(or add bg cant remember) making every cave pointless for leveling up to lvl120 lol.

Imo each server at launch must be rdy to last 15-20 days max without updates.After the 1st week you are supposed to do those updates based on server feedback.

At least thats wot ben did and other than donations you cant really say his server suck or something.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
If its going to take a few weeks for players to get 70+ Why dont u just release now, and update as you go. no1 likes playing a server which is not updated anyway, its nice to see the updates go in as you play.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I havnt only added features for higher levels, there are features from lvl 30-100 + And as for the higher level caves they all should be fine, and if they aint it will be very minor tweaks. Drop files are spot on, exactly how i want them. I have done many drop files before, so there should be no issue with these.

I dont want to launch the server, and have to keep editing, adding stuff. This is why the server progression is what it is. We are in no rush, and we can easily meet the launch date.

I have never said Bons server sucked, i have actually posted before its the best server online today. I just dont like the way he constantly brings up donations on our threads. When he has the worse reputation for donations on the whole forum.

I will take all feed back seriously when server is live, and will edit what needs to be done. But we are testing properly, and tbh i cant see there being any major issues.

Edit: @WhoMe Yes we could put the server up now, and it is playable upto level 50-60. But i dont want to keep adding updates when the server is live, i want it to run smooth with no reboots/downtime.

Last edited:

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Lmfao, if you all wasnt so such retards who cant help but criticise servers. And actually suported them. Then you wouldnt all be sitting here playing complete n utter crap. But you all cant help yourself, as you are from lomcn = Gods!

Get a life lol, MirReborn will be coming back in under 2 weeks, and it will not be posted on here. So if you want to play add [email protected]

GL, won't be playing though as you sound like the typical douche who does a runner after 2 weeks.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
I doubt many people will give it a go, far too much lying and false promises made. Probably never even come up again, but good luck.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
right one thing, if you want me to have some belief in this server is going to go on this time harry/dan both of you get your asses in gear stop posting and get on with it, the more work you do maybe you will proove people wrong, just dont let me down again because i was one of the few that had faith before and backed you but you just let me down.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Lets drop the crap about reliability as i will pay for the dedicated server up front. And it will be online for atleast 3 months.

Ok, so, you 'harrys brother' are paying for a dedi for 'at least' 3 months of gameplay?

so what happens after 3 months? are you going to be relying on donations to fund server?

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Yes im harrys brother, ive worked on a server before with him. But didnt have a job at that time, so couldnt afford the dedicated server costs. This time round is different, i have a full time job, i will pay for a dedi server for 3 months. After that the server should be able to make enough to cover the hosting costs.

You will not be able to donate for normal ITEMS! Donations are there only to keep the server online, and nothing else.

Will post again in a few days, with some nice screenys, and a bit more info on main post. As ive missed out half the stuff we added :P

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont be defensive about donations.After all all servers are based on em.

Make a decent server and no1 would care about em.As proven by all successfull servers donations if nething help the gameplay by creating a rivalry.

By the way 3months of a mir server is more than enouf even if it goes down straight after lol.Even the best servers get boring after 3months so stop trying to promise that server will be long term since that aint neccessary THAT good.

Edit:As long everything donateable is droppable its np really.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
I like fairness thought. I dont want someone to work there ass off lvling getting kit. then someone to come from no where with the same level and kit. Thats how i wanted servers when i played them, so thats how this server will be run :)

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Couple of updates:

Added Insane Caves/Temples for level 80 + These are packed with mobs with very high Attack damage, and you wouldnt last 10 seconds if you just teleported in. You will need to collect (HP)Boosts these add huge amounts of HP making it possible for the group to hunt in the cave, the (HP)Boosts are very rare so you and your friends will need to save them up before entering a Insane Cave. But if you manage to get to the KingsRoom, and defeat a InsaneLord then you will be rewarded greatly! Not only do they drop (HP)Boosts, But also Insane Items, there are over 100 of these in drops. And offer great base and high end stats.

The Challenger: A npc found in all provinces, you will ask you to collect,deliver,save up all sorts of things. Little example,

Take the NPC 10 GaleRings, and he will give you a ExpPot, or some gold. Run a letter from the NPC to WT he will give you a pet,exppot,gold. Ive not done the rewards yet so not sure what they will be atm. Or he will ask you to save up 1,000,000 Gold if you do, he will give you a bonus of 100k or summit.

Server is still on track for the 10/10/10!

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
I dont like the hp boost idea at all.These might work in that temple but will fk up pvp big time for sure.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
They will be very rare, and you wouldnt want to waste it on a pvp (Longest boost lasts only 10 minutes). As the cave/temples are the only place to get the best items ingame.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
So if we need say 6 each for 1hr hunt and there is like 5 of us we need...30?If they are THAT rare how exactly we gonna hunt in the only places good items drop?And if they drop enouf to gather 30 for a single hunt why wouldnt use em on SW or somewhere else?

Doesnt make sence really.Like i said crap idea.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009
Im gna do it so there are provinces for insane caves, maybe 1 major new province. (insane Province) And have it so that is the only place to get the boosts from. There wont be a storage or trust merch in the new prov, and you can hand your boosts to a npc found in the town, and collect them when your ready to hunt.

As for it being the only place to get good items, there are so many places,quests to get great items ingame. And this is for the higher levels only, and it will take a good 2 months before people start using the insane Caves/Temples.

As for you thinking its a crap idea, i dis agree. If you want to get the best items ingame, you will need to spend time collecting your boosts, and you will be rewarded for the time spent.