MirReborn v2 (NOW ONLINE!)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
he could spell FUDGE with his GCSE results... do i need to say more?

Servers good.. the current GM is a moron, never heard of them, they made many many **** ups, and there was a scripting error, allowing a tao to have 3 heaven pets (neptune possibly) When they should only had 2.. which i still thing is pathetic, as 2 pets (one mass attack T storm size i think) Element somthing.. which has infinate HP, one with mass red psn... and has range off the edge of screen, but has **** hp (poisonDragon). Then Hell taos get the dragon + 20 sc... but when you got **** psn and SFB due to GM noit making mind up on its strength... its pointless, as you cant even re-choose your class option.

The whole heaven and Hell system is basically whacked... and GM is a complete utter moron, who IP's bans people for calling him a f'ing pikey, and complaining about how taos are being changed left right n centre because he cant set their skills to right level... I been kicked for that.. but bann? Common LMFAO! i Seen people get away with being racist and not getting banned.

Servers good, GM Crap, needs orignal owner (harry) back owning it, and i would like to see this screeny. As it sounds like bull****.

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
games got looads of bugs and easy ways to exploit.

went round the game last nite on my wizz 1 hittin every boss ingame :) how?

vampirism was bugged and would 1 hit anythink ingame lol.

made laods of items n cash which are stil ingame floating about.

server needs a wipe and new gm imo, g/l.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex

Server doesnt need a wipe, SFB and BA were bugged also, i got alot of items also, thing is at the rate you level etc.. items will be old soon, spells aint rare, neither are orbs/gems etc.. I think it just needs a new GM and few bugs ironin out,. but this GM is reluctant to do **** all that he doenst like.

BRING BACK HARRY!

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Unfortunatley i cant do any thing until lapta decides to ring the dedi company and get the pass changed.

However when this does happen due to the amount of bugs being exploited, and the other retard changing alot of things.. I will be adding a new Heaven//Hell SubClass system with 15+ Training Ground for you to go learn new skills//spells and upgrade them etc. (Along with alot of new quests ive been working on last day)

Server will be whiped and relaunched with a Exp event.

Sorry about the sad muppet, who decided to ruin it >.<

/Reborn

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
You are fking kidding me right? a wipe? if that happens i wont be playing. sorry. lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

1 hitting things been fixed. bugs fixed, no exploits as far as im aware, ive made loads of cash, and great items too, i worked hard....

Like i said, if its wiped, bi bi MirReborn hello Cyrus, no way **** am i relvling again and getting my kit lol.

Last edited:

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Hmmm great a wipe. Which means most likely i'll be at work or out when the exp event/relaunch is done. 4 days work down the drain.

No idea what's going on with this server as it has the potential to be very good. Sort it out lads.

ALSO @WTF?! - Are you stupid? ... Seriously?

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
aye server down, read the last few posts n lemme know wat u think about harry n wipe etc.

As u may know << /Cloud

I aint lazy, but remaking entire guild, getting lvl 47 highest warr ingame, getting really nice kit that i JUST finished making, all go down the drain because of a fking GM switch? why? wtf is the point? he hasnt even changd much harry, infact he's been fixing loads of **** lol. Oh and SmavidDavid is back, and i bet he'll change his view slightly also.

Last edited:

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
I'm off to bed. Don't think you should wipe it but if you do i reckon you need to schedule an exp event for a time everyone who currently plays agrees tbh.

Also, make sure you fix heaven/hell and tao's as they are ****e.

Cheers

BlackOmen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2003
dont know the gms/hosts whatever so cant really comment...

i may only be lvl 43... but i'm sick of starting over on servers like this with having wipes.

wipes are the one thing that annoy me most of all so i'll probs end up lookin for another server yet again, even though i found some m8s on here, cant be doin with it... coz if we got bug exploiters in game, then they're probs gonna keep doin it with whatever they can find... and another week down the line probs have another wipe.

>> oh yeah, when i was pointing out stuff that needed to be fixed/changed... like lvl 40 pets for wizzys, within 2 mins of pointing it out... sorted
fastest i've seen a GM work in a long time, so on that score i'd say things are goin good tbh

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
****ING PRECISELY. this guy know what im fkin talking about, the GM actually HELPED and worked, sure he's made a few mistakes But WHO DOESNT..?

like he said, wipe's are the biggest most fking discouraging thing a server can ever have, it'll drive away 50% of ur players i guarantee.

(those that worked hard and had sorted out their kit etc)

also lol, i had JUST obtained a ZumaRelic (via event just made which was great, again another thing GM did) put it in and , oh, nvm, bi bi Syndicate + SabukWall :)

Gettin a Relic normally was a joke, i told GM that and he said he'd fix it. He worked hard, he listened, and he was kind...

Nuff said tbh

Sakia

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 5, 2008
serv back up nw :) n true gms a gd helper al bugs fix and im a tao nd its seem fine 4 me n his lieing der isnt gna be a wipe the serv aint even his.. he dun fk all and dnt wori servers in gd hands now . cnt w8 for sw cya roun peeps

Last edited:

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
its harry here im w8ing on lapta to come online to get tht **** off dedi and get password back........
Im not CORRUPT so i dnt no where the twat got tht from but i will be back soon and will be doing more work on server unlike current 1 whos done nothing to the server..
the server took me 2 weeks to make so of course there will be a few things that need doing post replys on if u wnt me REBORN or shi* head gm01

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Tbh harry he has done ALOT lol since uve been gone, plus how the hell did ur brother (RunAway warr char on game) get a holydcstone, that drops in troll cave, at like lvl 30? when trolls r ownage and it's totally packed?

Not only that but i went there once (lvl 30 ish) and half the cave was cleared, how the **** can that be possible..?

Either way, i dnt care whos the GM, you both do stuff, and tbh i know ur a smart guy harry, but if you do decide to do a wipe, you'll just piss people off further and make loads leave lol.

Do wat u gotta do, atleast get people opinions first eh?

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Still aw8ing this ss to show im corrupt...

How u came to the conclusion i only did items for the server i have no idea lol, i redone the whole Spawns,items,maps,mobs,stats npc's

The other retard added a few npc's witch i had to re-do because none of them worked.. If i keep getting comments like this i wont fking bother in the near future when i get the server back.

Any ways back on to server, still havnt heard from jamie unfortunatley.

Still working on Training_Ground system, also figured out how ''Rebuild'' works now. So il be adding that as a upgrade spell system.

BattleGround-Maps been made (New)
BattleLand-Maps been make

NumaTemple been made

and done about 1/2 of RebornTemple.

Hopefully i get acces to server soon, so i can sort all the **** out.
If the server aint flooded with loads of **** i wont do a whipe, seeing as people wud quit >.<

p.s Do not listen to what that other *unt tells you, i made over 90% of the server, i am not corrupt. And i will never be corrupt.

/Reborn - Creator of MirReborn V2

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
I like the server i enjoy it quite a lot ^_^
Played it for about 4 hours made it 2 lvl 43 already. as a warrior
Its quite easy, and i like that. Qutie a few good features
I like heaven + Hell idea thats really cool.
Comon guys think of the good stuff in this server
Its still quite new

BUT IT DOES NOT NEED A WIPE

understand? ;)

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Its a good server, gm01 trys really hard. Just Reborn or Harry, spoils it for him.

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
I wont be closing the server just so people understand that.

Server is longterm trust me :)

Lapta is on the phone to dedi company now, so should be sorted soon.
Server will be down for a few hours why i change the Heaven//Hell system and add the Training ground system.

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
To be honest, gm01 has spent a fair bit of time balancing the hell/heaven and the 3 classes. Also did an event last night and is ALWAYS online.

Can't you two just work together ffs? It's actually a decent server.

Status
Not open for further replies.