MirReborn v2 (NOW ONLINE!)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Please post all server bugs on ere please.

If you cant lvl for a hour to get lvl 40 the server aint for you m8.

LilGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2008
Romania - Timisoara
i want to know if server will start from 0 ..?

BUGS:
-the first bug is at wizards.. i dnt make dmg at players whit Thunder , Lightning , FlameDistrupt and others..
-2.is at the teleport npc, I press on Reborn Temple and nothing , same is whit Oma and others..
-3rd is at KingSkorpion .. wen he hit whit that blue lightning he dnt make dmg :)
-4.Bug at sabuk pets ( they untame in 3 mins and kill u whit 2 hits ) and at Sabuk Cave u cant go in it

I told u some of them .. but they are more and more :) gl whit them.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Harry - thank god you got server back... i do hope its not too late aswell because i almost got perma stuck to Cyrus lol.

*breath's in* here goes, following bugs i have found.

SabukCave - Teleports u to 300:300 in BW (non existant)
SabukPets - Untame within 2 minuits and will kill you (you need to half this pet's stats completly OR cut it by 3/4's and give the option to have 2) ALSO MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT UNTAME EVER - ONLY WHEN U DIE/LOGOUT/@KILLPET will it go.

Okayy errm, Heaven/hell npc for quest not working
Also dunno if its just for tao's but a friend of mine (angel) couldnt click on the Information for HELL so she ended up picking heaven because she had no idea wat hell was like..
In @heaven, the spells guy works fine for warriors however for taoists, (as we later found out) Heaven should get Reincarnation but the option was not there - ALSO she couldn't click any of the spells so she couldnt get curse or puri either lol... (yes she had books in bag)

Once i got to lvl 50 the server slowed down, mainly because items for that lvl and above was stupidly rare, perhaps a lvl 50 + and 60 + with boss's that drop that kit would help.

A helpers guild for people who just started would be nice...

SpecialRepair needs to be accessable in @home (no bloody hiding it in any damn maze its just stupid -.-) ALSO - it needs to be able to special repair Boots/belts/WoomaMedal(torch)

Errrm, MysteryCave vanished? had a ticket, intended to use it and it had been removed from teleport guy.

MidLvlCave is absolute crap, and 2nd floor is even WORSE. (scrap the idea or make something useful out of it)

Make sure all key 7/8 things are working nicely, and im not 100% sure but i remember being told @ lvl 50 the key boosts become stronger? like Hell warriors DC boost is higher and heaven warriors Pet becomes abit stronger.

Getting to ZT KR is a joke. Now im a huge fan of sabukwall so tbh make sure Relics drop very often if not 1/1, and instead of RTing around like a man man then running 3 floors to get to a monster that spawns things loads and owns u, Set the teleport staight to the KR - Make ZT STRONG but doesn't spawn mobs (this can cause lag too...)

The list goes on, an Exp Potion conversion NPC - for example, Trade in 5 (x1.5exppots) to obtain 1 (x2exppot) and perhaps even trade 5 (x2exppots) for 1 (x3exppot) you get the idea.

MAKE GOLD USEFUL!! i was sick and tired of having over 200m with fk all to spend it on, you need some sort of NPC that sell's things for high prices, giving gold a meaning and making people want to have gold in trades, not just "this item for that item" yknow?

Yea i know, **** lotsa bugs some minor some important some are just idea's ive put in.

in @home can you make it so all NPC's are visable without having to move, yea i know uber lazyness but its annoying having to run just a tiny amount to click storage when if it was just moved up slightly, problem solved.

like 5 caves dont work, i'll try and remember them all - OmaLand JinchonCave RebornCave err thats all i can remember atm -.-

Big screw up this is btw - Right..

BDD: First boss, KS - Easy to do because his lightning attack does 0 damage lol, so it tickles ya. Second Boss IWT's - perfect dont need changing Third Boss - KingHog's - LOL these things hurt more than DD/IZT, Theyre A.speed is like 20 and they do **** loads of damage if not slowed, to fix simply make him Attack Slow - but HARD (like a massive fat axe wielding hog would do... lol) Forth Boss - IZT - Hmm i'd say he's pretty much okay. Last Boss - DD - Hard to kill, stats are fine however lol.. i got alot better stuff off IZT/KH items wise or w.e....

For like super rare items like Para/Pro - There should be a cave ingame that's only accessible if you get the 3 Pieces of Mir. All will drop off different boss's, collect these up (wont be easy ofc lol) and your teleported into a cave covered with Reborn Mobs, and on the next floor, the boss - MirRebornDragon - will drop atleast 1 decent thing. however he should be hard and pretty much take out all ur pots in 1 go so u cant camp it. (just an idea)

Hope i helped lmao.

Goodluck, you'll need it harry

P.S yes, i'll be coming back :)

EDIT - Sorry forgot, "Tamer" pet quest for wizzards is a waste of time - OmaWarriors do jack all damage and the lvl 55 pet you get (QueenDragon or whatever) die's against BugCave mobs lmao. I can only assume the rest are screwed also.

/Cloud - Leader of Syndicate.

Last edited:

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
he didn't give up that must be some retarded kid, I just spoken to harry he's doing loads of things on server, will be back up 2morrow dunno at wot time...major bugs will be fixed ( I THINK ) + some new items / cave :D
cya all 2morrow

/SuperBad

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
hmm Lottery npc.. i like it :P

Questions -

1) is there gunna be a wipe?
2) if so, we get an exp event aye, nething else?
3) Will i be able to have my guild back (Syndicate) or will i need to recollect things..?
4) Am i really so sexy? :eek:

ta

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
hmm Lottery npc.. i like it :P

Questions -

1) is there gunna be a wipe?
2) if so, we get an exp event aye, nething else?
3) Will i be able to have my guild back (Syndicate) or will i need to recollect things..?
4) Am i really so sexy? :eek:

ta

Yes
exp event and nice updates =p
Unfair advantage, all will start from 0 : o
<3
Fat-Frumos.jpg

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
no teleports to kr plz thats just bloody lazy its ment to be a challange to get to the boss ffs and then the boss shold be a grp kill if you can solo its not hard enough...

has there been a wipe? theres no mobs?

Last edited:

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Ok i have decided to put server up, this only because i dont want people losing intrest, So far ive changed a few mob stats,Changed Heaven//Hell system more balanced now.

Added MutaiTrainingGround. With key 8 boosts.

ExpMan is BW SZ Will give you 1 x4 ExpPot.

I will work very hard on server over the next 48 hours, to work on everything. Like maps more bosses etc etc.

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
The server doesnt seem to be fully online atm, just blank screen aft char select.

Also the ExpPot doesnt seem to be working, have used mine and didnt work =\

MrMcD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2004
Barnt Green
Is Heaven supposed to have a pet after level 40??

Because it wont let me spawn one, and it did before lol

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
So you brought it back up bugged?

Just bring it back down again and sort the stuff out then stick it back online bug free man, it's the way foward! (also means people don't get too much higher than me :P )

Anyhow, the other thing people forgot to mention was THE BATTLEGROUNDS. It also tele'd you to 300:300 in BW :P

Will be online after work.

Peace.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
no offence but after all the hard work u done time to wipe server again cause ppl have been making noobs to have 4x exp for life...(u know u can adjust that from m2server...not just through a stupid exploitable npc)

amills

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
no offence but after all the hard work u done time to wipe server again cause ppl have been making noobs to have 4x exp for life...(u know u can adjust that from m2server...not just through a stupid exploitable npc)

Agreed. I bet people are 60+ already by just doing this.You just need to adjust the exp through M2Server by whatever for however long. That or you temp ban the exploiters.

Status
Not open for further replies.