-=*MirReborn V2*=-

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Lmfao stfu ruckler, face it you got to lvl 60 with your "uber" kit and you lost it all, JUST like i did , infact my kit was better than ur's, atleast i was smart n stopped playing realising there was gunna be a wipe?

Stop moaning and get lvling. You have NOTHING to complain about. ;)

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
this server owns:D

btw bon... MirReborn is much better than yours so please keep ur stupid comments

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
So, you came here by pure chance or did you follow ben, tail wagging? ;)

Any1 smell ****?

No, i loaded up the forums and read everything that was newly posted from the last time i checked :). Do you know Nat? If you did you'd know not to believe a word she spouts, she's generally ****ed in the head if you ask me. Now please, lets not spam this guys thread yeah and kindly do one ;).

OT - Like the idea of capture the flag tbh.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
play this when it started it was so unbalanced its unreal and theres alot of bugs

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

btw bon... MirReborn is much better than yours so please keep ur stupid comments
yer clearly :rolleyes:

Ben yes i did start off with your client, its a good client to use :P
Sorry if its annoying you..

Please dont spam my thread as i dont spam urs..
i aint spamin, merely sayin its rather annoyin how u slate my server and my work... then u go ahead and use my work and dont even give a thanks?

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Why do you talk crap ?

A simple quote is NO, it isnt...

It just had a bad start, some of the bugs should of been fixed b4 the server went live not rebooting alot of times and than announcing ''SERVER GOES DOWN I CBA'', i dont see that much better, and atm its nothing special

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
People have their own opinions, some choose to argue over it some just agree to disagree...

Get over yourselfs and just enjoy the server you play, if you dont like this server then okay, fine, understandable, but if you slag it off then you just turn from a normal person with their own opinion, to a complete retard who has nothing better to do than sit on their ass spamming a thread about how "this and that is so and so".

Yes, their was mistakes, some huge ones, but tbh im playing and i love it lol.

Plus i dont care who's server is "better" anymore, they both have their good and bad points just leave it at that? No need to point them all out...

All in all just enjoy your gaming time.

/Cloud

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
No, i loaded up the forums and read everything that was newly posted from the last time i checked :). Do you know Nat? If you did you'd know not to believe a word she spouts, she's generally ****ed in the head if you ask me. Now please, lets not spam this guys thread yeah and kindly do one ;).

OT - Like the idea of capture the flag tbh.

Fair enough, it just seemed appropriate that you was in this thread :P x
I'll "kindly" get off your case now.

I recently showed a map to harry and i think he may use it for capture the flag (tis a pwnage map for fighting and getting across the otherside, it even has a bridge lol)

P.S I did know nat, for a short while, and tbh i'd have to agree with you, at first i thought she was nice, but the "truth" is revealed in the end.

Oh lol, on Teamspeak she said alot of stuff lol and i mean alot, godknows if it was crap, i dont care though :P (3 guesses who she was on about)

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Tao's seem ok.. There is AdvSoulFireBall what is alot better.
Pets are good.

Server coming along nicely, a bit slower than i hoped but been a bit busy etc. Been running lag free since launch day.

Thought id post 2 screenshots of a little event i done earlier. (CaptureTheFlag)

Come join in :D

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Game has just literally become more HighRate, boss's drop Exp Pots ranging from X1.7 to X3.5

If you put some work into it (aka geek it) you can get 70 in no time :P

So it's High/Med :P

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i will admit i enjoyed server b4 the whipe, that kinda knocked me back abit, but i will admit there was loads of bugs, which also made me think, but the speed of the gms, they literally drop everythin to sort it out, if its a spelling mistake its sorted out lol.

TBH i think im just fed up off Taos now, iv never rly been any other class, and i know what sort of lvling goes into a tao, but there are down points to server aswell, but i will have to give it a try when i get my mind sorted lol

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Thing is, server atm is pretty much warrior based, i mean yea we take ages to lvl but after that we pwn any boss, Tao's are now not worth the effort to lvl up and GoneBRBSoon has quit because he thought the same thing for wizzies (although tbh he was lvl 57 (highest) and well, lol could own any warrior cos our AMC is poo)

But yea im sure tao's (maybe not wizzies...) need something?

Trapped1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2008
Well me and my pal was testing out SFB yesteryday, he was using a average tao kit and lvl 60.. He was taking like 200 dmg off me in a good shot.. + pets = owned lol.

Tao's get a massive hand at lvl 55 with the 2 lvling pets they can get, what will soon get them to 60.

Any ways server will be down today until around 2-3 pm. Due to alot of updates. And i dont wana keep rebooting, just annoys people.

Sorry about the downtime.

/Harry

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Aye lol SFB with red poison = cainage combo.

Didn't know about the lvl 55 pets harry O.o maybe u shud let tao's know so they got summit to work for :P

ZomG 5-6 hours downtime what ever shall we DOOOOOO all of us have no life :(
Kay, cya when its back up :D

/Cloud

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Wizes need a hp boost.Atm any warrior can 1hit us.Ye u might say thats how its supposed to be but cant u make it at least...2hits lol?

Also i think wizes need some sort of poison to be able to hunt bosses.Taos need some boosts as well but not sure wot cause i dont play 1.Just dont make it a war only server

Status
Not open for further replies.