MirRevenge...

smoochy boys on tour

Little Devil

LOMCN Leecher
May 28, 2007
Ok when is the server gonna be back up me and a team was halfway killing EM but then Reject started ddosing.

skipppp

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2005
yea its a nightmare. gawd knows when/if it will be back.. While it is true that lapta was abit power crazy, aslong as you didnt have to speak to him it was a good server.

Last edited:

skipppp

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2005
He is just saying welldone to a ddos attacker. pointless thread he posted. He is just sour.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
no1 to blame but lapta, server had makins of bein a good server, but sadly lapta has a screw loose and just wanted 2 make cash outta the server.

no doubt he'll make a new server just 2 get more donations in future lol

good ridens 2 mir revenge, about time some1 put that crap down lol

DarkKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2005
England (UK)
no1 to blame but lapta, server had makins of bein a good server, but sadly lapta has a screw loose and just wanted 2 make cash outta the server.

no doubt he'll make a new server just 2 get more donations in future lol

good ridens 2 mir revenge, about time some1 put that crap down lol

100% agree'd

Spot On Bon Bye Bye MirRevenge

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
it was only last week they asked little old me for help

iam making a sever my self and its a fact i help other server even tho iam up against them, when i go online

is it me or has the servers online droped ?

(PS i did say yes if u are thing that i dint)

lif

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
lol at flaming u only flame cause u got banned obviously
get a life good server will be back up soon

mirrevenge ftw

owns ne other user count wen its up GF

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
Server cant be that bad, server count owns even though its being DoS'd to high heaven. I play this and it is the most fun i've had on a server in a loooong time. That is all i play mir for... FUN.

I have no doubt that the server will be back up. Long live MirRevenge!

DarkKnight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2005
England (UK)
Server cant be that bad, server count owns even though its being DoS'd to high heaven. I play this and it is the most fun i've had on a server in a loooong time. That is all i play mir for... FUN.

LOLOL Server Counts High Because People Have Level'd And Dont Wanna Restart Thats The Given Reason

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lol its ppl like u that make me laugh so badly.

its probably the 1st private server uve ever played, and u think wow amazing. i mean every1s like that... i was when i played my 1st server LOCMS, had abotu 10 users and i thought it was the dogs balls lol.

then when u do actually play other servers and realize a few things, ud actually realize that mir revenge is poorly ran, corrupt and the admin is only in it for the money. lapta hasnt a clue how 2 do most things, most the time asks other ppl 2 do it, then ditchs them. i mean cmon he doesnt even know how 2 add gold 2 character lol instead he adds gamegold...

if u opened ur eyes ud see most are just playin, cause its the only server around atm that is half decent (if u ignored lapta)... i assure u as soon as good server that looks long term pops its head out (eg meteora) mir revenges user count will quickly drop and no doubt lapta will close it when donations stop rollin in for him.

the high user count mir revenge recieved was not cause of it bein an amazing server, but but pure luck and nothing more.

uve got 1 person 2 blame for the downfall of mir revenge, and thats lapta himself.

batman

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 1, 2007
wen its up

exactly lol when its up server have been dosed loads of times he still hasnt found a way of stopping it lol, there bugs ingame now from day 1, face it all hes in it for is the money and nothing else

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
server been up for the last 2 days.
Check forums for ip address.
Server was down due to massive DDos attacks.
Event starting at 2:00am to make up for downtime.
127 people online at the moment

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
server been up for the last 2 days.
Check forums for ip address.
Server was down due to massive DDos attacks.
Event starting at 2:00am to make up for downtime.
127 people online at the moment
thats it you tell em =D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Its getting wiped and a fresh start at 6:00 pm today.

Stan/Gemzy
i cant see why ne1 would wanna play it again lol, most were playin it cause theres no other servers about, but startin again is madness

was there any real reason as 2 why it was wiped? all i can see for a reason is "it was needed" lol

OldDirty

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 16, 2007
Lifco is the god at making servers...Really.

Also, mir revenge is good/was good i diont think hes done the right thing by wiping the werver to make every 1 start again but hey, we'll c