MirServerEditor (here ya go people lol)

sparx14

well i was doing this for my mate so i 4t i wud post here neway for the "noobs" that cant get it to work so they can see if they have the right preferences lol ohwell neway here ya go

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Well seeing as noobs here really are noobs, instead of C:\mirserver, put X:\xxxx

X being your drive

xxxx being the folder where the server is located.

sparx14

good idea *sigh* betta get to work lol i will re- attatch image when im done :/

sparx14

This is a image of MirServerEditor and how to set up the Preferenes and settings menu i hope you have use for this.

msehelp.jpg

sparx14

that took me a good 20 mins tbh lol :P im glad that people can make use of it ^_^

$h@d0wkn1ght

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2004
Scotland
Hey :P

eh.....well on my server editor it bloody comes up an error when u save changes to items:

error accessing the mir database stditems
error [[Microsoft][odbc paradox driver] operation must use an updateable query.]

please help :( :'(

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
$h@d0wkn1ght said:
Hey :P

eh.....well on my server editor it bloody comes up an error when u save changes to items:

error accessing the mir database stditems
error [[Microsoft][odbc paradox driver] operation must use an updateable query.]

please help :( :'(

This has been answerd many times, u need to open the std items in DB_Commander... then do the following
- Utilities
- Index Info
- Left Table
- Double click Idx
- Tick Unique box (dunno if this is needed tho)
- Press add
- the the green OK, button then it should save without hassle

Mrklawz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 9, 2003
theres a readme.rtf file in the program folder as well with instructions on fixing the error

BrEvY

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2004
i know this is an old post but after i have been having a problem with MSE and been searching the forum for ages, to find out that this post is wrong ><

it says set the path for client to C:\mirserver\Client after doing this it would not display the images.

it really needed to be set to C:\Program Files\WEMADE Entertainment\Legend of Mir for it to work.

just thought i would post as ive been trying to work out what was wrong for ages lol.

sparx14

most people have there client inside there server files but some people use the wemade directory, as i have euro mir on my pc i just use the client folder inside the server files, as do about 90% of the people i think ?

BrEvY

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 6, 2004
ohwell not to worry, just thought i would point it out incase some oher person has same thing and search's and cant find the solution.

wasnt takin piss out ya post or nething.

brevy.