MirServerStatus: site

smoochy boys on tour

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Just a basic simple site, but its something for people to use.

Includes:
Server status check for mir2.3, 1.9 and mir3

Server listing and status

Server status signature (currently only for mir2.3)

MirServerStatus

now forums on the site, post ther for requests etc

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
whys so many ppl makin these lately lol, well done tho, the siggy looks quite nice

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
whys so many ppl makin these lately lol, well done tho, the siggy looks quite nice

was me who released source a while back.
afaik thers only me, jd and kaori? but jd's a bit of a numpty whos full of himself lol

thanks btw, just summet i quickly made this mornin

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
In a way i agree, some people use these sites to see what servers are up with how many players and the exp rate, in a way they use them to find new servers, but with yours you have to know the servers i.p. which is a bit of a bummer :(

Still good though (Y)

/Jenix

Merry Christmas

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
In a way i agree, some people use these sites to see what servers are up with how many players and the exp rate, in a way they use them to find new servers, but with yours you have to know the servers i.p. which is a bit of a bummer :(

Still good though (Y)

/Jenix

Merry Christmas

the list is updated when people search for the status of a server, you find servers by people who already know about them checking them and by server owners checking them to put their server on the list.

yes it is simple, thats the point lol
im no professional coder, hardly coded php b4.. its just a simple site for people to use

bluedarklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2008
i liked JD's tbh but i hear he is developing it 4 daydie so will be looking on there 4 it. apparently he nearly finished the top 10 rank system but hay. im gna keep an eye out

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
i liked JD's tbh but i hear he is developing it 4 daydie so will be looking on there 4 it. apparently he nearly finished the top 10 rank system but hay. im gna keep an eye out

So sue me if I'm wrong but JD's MSN name is BlueDarkLord and this guy is plugging JD's serversig stuff.

Could they possible be the same guy :O..

Jeffking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2008
InHeaven
Here is a big mistake, to use this sites, in specialy for who let his DB ports 7200 open, to see how many players have, because this port can be used for cheats, and worm attack...and more. Only is good to test your ports who is open/close. Nothing more. :)

This i think about it!

sock.php

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Here is a big mistake, to use this sites, in specialy for who let his DB ports 7200 open, to see how many players have, because this port can be used for cheats, and worm attack...and more. Only is good to test your ports who is open/close. Nothing more. :)

This i think about it!

sock.php

port 7200 is used to get ingame, so needs to be open lol

n lol at JD posting biggin himself up pretendin to be sum1 else (Y) cudda spotted that before milo even said it was jd's msn name

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Thought everyone knew that BlueDarkLord and JD were the same people/family. Just shows how depserate they are getting if they are coming on here saying;

"i liked JD's tbh but i hear he is developing it 4 daydie so will be looking on there 4 it. apparently he nearly finished the top 10 rank system but hay. im gna keep an eye out"

Especially when it is clearly somebody from either the same family or the same person. Who would brag about it being used on that other site.

/Jenix

Jeffking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2008
InHeaven
port 7200 is used to get ingame, so needs to be open
VERY WRONG!!!
Ok dont open this like i said, coz only M2Server must to use DB.exe and database, not others. On my server are a lots of people who play and 7000-7200 ports are closed. Try this Ip 79.129.12.109 or use my client , to connect and see the server are on. But MirServerStatus say is closed. U make on your own risk...

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
VERY WRONG!!!
Ok dont open this like i said, coz only M2Server must to use DB.exe and database, not others. On my server are a lots of people who play and 7000-7200 ports are closed. Try this Ip 79.129.12.109 or use my client , to connect and see the server are on. But MirServerStatus say is closed. U make on your own risk...

79.129.12.109 7000
79.129.12.109 7100
79.129.12.109 7200

they are all open! Now go close them and prove you are wrong.

Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
website updated, made it look a lil better ish, also added a forum for people to discuss n request things