Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
(PLZ dont FLAME)

What happed to the server i loged off last night just got in & its off line & closed????

TY in advance

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
i put it down based on people picking the bad bits about the server and pulling it to bits which got me anoyed, Then error's started occuring so i put down.

i shudnt of expected anything more tbh, LOMCN community will always remain LOADS OF MOANY CUNTS NAGGING

/daydie

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
bugs is another meaning for mistakes or errors leading to a exploit

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
i put it down based on people picking the bad bits about the server and pulling it to bits which got me anoyed, Then error's started occuring so i put down.

i shudnt of expected anything more tbh, LOMCN community will always remain LOADS OF MOANY CUNTS NAGGING

/daydie

Donations
Are my
Yearly
Drugs
Income
Ensured

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Donations
Are my
Yearly
Drugs
Income
Ensured

prick. your one of the reasons no one can be arsed you ****.

was a good server :P if daydie wnt bring it back up, upto him. He dont need lots of stick from you arseholes.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Shut up omen you arse licking faggot.

daydie's a useless ****** and always was. Ban time for him.

/not gotrex

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

/not gotrex

Lol not arselicking im just sick of the same pricks on here who start slating people for nothing. Hes not useless, thats the point im making. Your ****ing useless, and im still awaiting any server you have yet to create.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
I have absolutely no interest in creating a server, I have a life. Quite funny how you think that has anything to do with anything though, you don't even know who I am.

/not gotrex

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington

/not gotrex

In all honesty i have never even heard of you mate, where as Daydie is known by the majority of this community.

I have read a few of your posts recentley and your nothing but a tit.

I agree with Omen, no wonder nobody is willing to make servers anymore as select few people just spit there dummys out when thay can`t get their own way.

I have absolutely no interest in creating a server, I have a life. Quite funny how you think that has anything to do with anything though, you don't even know who I am.

/not gotrex

If you have that much of a hectic life why are you on here, and i couldn`t really give a **** who you are nor do i doubt many others will.

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

/not gotrex

you twat. of course you can run a server and have a life. I myself find it difficult, but i could manage a server, and keep my social life intact without any worries. You obviously have no respect for people who work to keep this community alive and imo you should f4ck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.