MirZero 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Zero2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2009
could the spam on this thread stop please its to do with server not silly people flaming it if u like the server good if u dont u dont have 2 play were not making u server is going through a phase of rebuild for reasons id rather not say publicly but hope 2 attract new players and make it a fun server for all to play

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
hi all im new 2 server was just wondering if server is offline or itz just me

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
Sorry to bring it back, just to clarify.

Mr Kevin i believe it is, is back with his misses playing the server.

Must be terrible =)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
LOL glad u felt the need to bring this to forums but sadly your wrong and now looking the fool i have given my char to a m8 called stonerman and rastaboy , as i am working on other projects and if u feel the need to clarify this plz go ahead and ask odin to check the ip on my missus char and that of my char , u will then notice that they do actually have 2 different ips , which will then inform you that its not actually me playing that char anymore .....ermmm nice try but sadly failed ......NOT SO WITTY WITH THE FACTS i see ......

Last edited:

Witty44

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2010
hah :P wonderful,

of course i come on here just to make myself look stupid.

I spoke to your "misses" before she realised this could happen from what she said.

She clearly stated you were playing it and when i asked where she had got her "amours"
She saidm oh only one is mine, other is yours. You treat your acconuts seprate from each other.

So dont be silly, you could just ask your mate to log on any time for the ip.

Brought it up because i felt it would show that basically your rant was down to an arguement not through Actual opinon.

anyway sorry for bringing it all up, just needed to prove a point :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
hah :P wonderful,

of course i come on here just to make myself look stupid.

I spoke to your "misses" before she realised this could happen from what she said.

She clearly stated you were playing it and when i asked where she had got her "amours"
She saidm oh only one is mine, other is yours. You treat your acconuts seprate from each other.

So dont be silly, you could just ask your mate to log on any time for the ip.

Brought it up because i felt it would show that basically your rant was down to an arguement not through Actual opinon.

anyway sorry for bringing it all up, just needed to prove a point :)

why you still going on about it anyways O.o aint this rant or w.e u call it done about ermmm..... a month ago lol
some ppl just never get over things :( *passes him a tissue *)

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
I played for a bit the other night.

Server was very quiet, 4 people max on, coulda been cos I was playing at midnight.

Lvling very fast up to 50 (Once i actually noticed omacave gave far more exp than bugcave)

After 50 not so much

Was an NPC telling you hunting places but links on it are broken, would be a great help if they were working. No-one online to ask questions about server, and no guides, I think reason for low serv count is people log on, lvl, get lost and log off. Oh, and I had to spam commands with guesses to get out of starter map, maybe i missed something.

It might help if you deleted all the spam above too lol, puts people off. With a bit of work be a decent server.

Zero2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 19, 2009
server is moving to a new host i believe if u use our forums will be more info on there dont see why all the spam is here were have a forum if ure gonna argue do it on there instead of wasting ure time on here.

jojo15

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2005
hey aragon111 here, was just wondering when its going to be up as i would like to take a look at server before i decide to come back to mir servers and i cant get onto your forum so thats no use.. anyways just let me no, cya in game

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
well your forums dont work and nether dose this server i used the ip and every thing u posted on ur 1st page and still cant connect if the ip has changed than i think u should update your main post

Womble

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2010
downloaded and it connection closed. Signed up but cant view forum.

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
no point playing this server its dead, zero ****ed up put a server live before it was ready. Far as I'm aware zero has done a runner :(

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
Hello server owner,

Were trying to crack down on spam in server adverts. To avoid unessecery post can you please enable and add a Kaori Usercount Siggy to your first post.

1a. Advertisements MUST contain an IP address, Servername, Host Machine and Internet stats, Exp Rates, Starting Level, Starting Gold, Direct Download Links, Website and Forum Links and Kaori Usercount Siggy Image in the post itself.

A Kaori Siggy Image can be added using the code below:
Code:
http://www.kaorimir.com/LOMCN/Siggy/..._IP_Here&char=

You will need to forward Port 3000 if your server is running from behind a router.

Please complie with this request ASAP.

Cheers

p