MiRzOnE 2.3 ONLINE

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I could make a better server in an hour, and put it online in that hour.
It seems people are also donating for items on this server, at least thats what i was told when i questioned how people had paras and so forth. :eek:

Theres 3 GMs online whenevr i log on, they're doing nothing i can see... even after days i saw hardly any changes. Not worth the time.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Wouldnt of thought there are any donations, dont think people are dumb enough to pay towards a lost cause, maybe I am wrong though.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Its the worse attempt of a server yet, I Mean I cant even think of a server that low of a standard. Its heartbreaking.

Signing Out of MiRzOnE 2.fckall for good.

Prai

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Please, I just want to talk to somebody. Why do i have to be a victim of corruption...

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
There would be no such thing as corruption if nobody else played as there would be nobody to say what is and what isnt corruption, therefore, you are not the victim, you are the reason.

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Server is so corrupt, Heres my experience. Logged on Made myself like 500million From a bug, the npc was taken away, but i just went to another. (Not being an exploiter, Just proving a point btw)
Than got level to 45 by gm but because i had an item u get when 45, he wiped my bag making me loose my kits for my other chars, Then when i said i want my items back, He Chatbanned me.
Today i was pvping somebody and he came and @kill me, And gave somebody called 50Cent a full kit and spells.

Im warning you guys, Servers ****. people are level 70+ using hpbundles That add like 90hp on. Theres an invasion npc from 9 - 10 pm which just spawns bichonlords which kill you in a matter of seconds. Server not very planned, Gms corrupt and Server files are untouched.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Prai

Although the 2 of the 3 gms i know, and are my m8s... I sortof have to agree, Its basically like mirrevenge donations but cheaper. I heard you can buy full mir kit for £50, and most of all items - cash is a pointless currency, its easy to get and most npcs give you it, and are easily exploitable.. You guys really need to re-think this server - its not going to live. Sorry guys, and tbh, prai's post pretty much sums it up - I don't like prai, from what he says, i disagree to most of what he says... But that, its too true.

/Gelexx.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Although the 2 of the 3 gms i know, and are my m8s... I sortof have to agree, Its basically like mirrevenge donations but cheaper. I heard you can buy full mir kit for £50, and most of all items - cash is a pointless currency, its easy to get and most npcs give you it, and are easily exploitable.. You guys really need to re-think this server - its not going to live. Sorry guys, and tbh, prai's post pretty much sums it up - I don't like prai, from what he says, i disagree to most of what he says... But that, its too true.

/Gelexx.

I Dont like you either, But at least we agree on this.
Dick. (Joke)

Billster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2008
man i hope u aint takin this out on me!!

look,i know u lot think they in this for money but i dont know tbh bcuz i dont actually deal with anything, i jus sit around town and answer ppls questions ETC ETC!

Please tell me who was goin around @kill'in you ill deal with it,

theres bugs but most havebeen sorted, kits ae being made,loads of them..

i agree its bit borin atm as the kits r hard to get an whateva but sum ppl do find them eventually and if you give up then you never will, anyways thats just my opinion.

Follow your hearts desire :P

Vinny_1

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2008
Utter bollocks.

Why on earth would anyone donate to this? It's so, so clearly a mess about server. A waste of time.

It's completely un thought out. Kits don't drop. And as someone already said without the pets you get for getting to level 45 you're hopeless.

Once you log out, you lose that pet for good. So it's basically; log in, play for a bit, log out, and don't come back.

Wouldn't reccomend this to anyone, other than for something to do if you have a spare 15 minutes of life which needs filling.

Fail, fail, fail.

*Moved to Approved Mir Servers*

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Guys this is razor. Rite i am trying to improve the server and i quess that Prai is Twista on bandet who exploited and wrecked the game. I am getting rid of donations, i am hosting this server through my pc, improving new caves, sorting out every kind of bug, making leveling harder.

This server is a week old and i am improving as much as i can and i have new kits in aswell.

Please give me time and if you think this server is crap then go and find another one :), its simple and to keep up to date, add me on:
[email protected]
I am buyign a new router aswell as the ip keeps on changing which people cannot connect throught.

I am sorry about all this, this server will be fully sorted within a month just give me time.

Thanks
Razor

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Prai is prai.. it's the only name he goes by.. or WizzPrai / TaoPrai lol

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Guys this is razor. Rite i am trying to improve the server and i quess that Prai is Twista on bandet who exploited and wrecked the game. I am getting rid of donations, i am hosting this server through my pc, improving new caves, sorting out every kind of bug, making leveling harder.

This server is a week old and i am improving as much as i can and i have new kits in aswell.

Please give me time and if you think this server is crap then go and find another one :), its simple and to keep up to date, add me on:
[email protected]
I am buyign a new router aswell as the ip keeps on changing which people cannot connect throught.

I am sorry about all this, this server will be fully sorted within a month just give me time.

Thanks
Razor

No im not twista, And i told you about the bug, but you started to @kill me. So shove it.

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
This is razor, ok my apolozies, I have now sorted out the invasion npc, instead of that i have put EXPBoost, i have even sorted out the petrental so it wont untame.
I have even changed the cave teleporter so you have more chocies to go to.

I have change the exp so its harder and more eventable.
I have stopped all the donations

There is more to come

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
This is razor, ok my apolozies, I have now sorted out the invasion npc, instead of that i have put EXPBoost, i have even sorted out the petrental so it wont untame.
I have even changed the cave teleporter so you have more chocies to go to.

I have change the exp so its harder and more eventable.
I have stopped all the donations

There is more to come

Dont try to lick it now. Im gone, Youve done it. Thanks a bunch. ****er..

Status
Not open for further replies.