miscarriages

smoochy boys on tour

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
hi all

just found out today my misses had a miscarriage, we didnt know she was preg, but she was 5 weeks gone, just wondered if anyone on here has experienced it, just completetly devostated :/ might seem silly posting on here but i jst wanted 2 c wht u say n i cnt sleep !

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
My sympathies mate.... the mother of my 2 youngest kids mis-carried in 1998 before becoming pregnant again the following year!! we already had a 2 year old son at that time, but it was a really saddening shock even though at the time we were not planning on having another!

hope you get through it bud, it is painfull regardless of wether you knew about it, how far along etc.

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
cheers for your comments m8, thats all im doing atm, trying to be strong for her etc, i know its bound to be painful for her more than me but it would of been our 1st born, hopefully sometime in the future tho we can try again :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Speak to your partner and if its what she actually wants (As you said you was unaware of the pregnancy) keep trying for a baby. That thought will always be there but it will become alot easier as you move along.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Seeing as I have 3 kids, and another on the way, I could only imagine the devastation being felt. Thought we almost had one this time around but all is good so far. My sympathies.