MiSSiON server

Join Discord

scody

ye dis server is definatly worth giving a try its medium leveling so its not to easy like weown but its not as difficult a euro mir. :) drops are frequent not super stats but quite high. friendly people gold is rare but all items are cheap. give it a try http://missionserver.cjb.net

strofer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
we gm can help,are best and all we can do but don't break the rules if you don't we can make you happy try it, me strofer and other gm almost 24/7 on just msg me if you are stuck i will help you

Last edited:

scody

Why is it down?? I wanna play it so i can level and WeddingRings are unavalible how are you supposed to get married without the rings :S anyway MOST! of the books are in the shops i know healing is impossible to buy but alot of them are on the last page please chack all of the shop.

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
ok i just noticed it down im gonna kill my bro! im currently at my g/f house and i logged onto lomcn and find its down. So only guess is my bro has switched the comp off. HE IS DEAD!

Also i wont be able to put it bak up till i get home, this all depends when the garage fixes my motorbike >.<

strofer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
i did the items today so they are rdy know i need to send the kits and the rings to dragon

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
yeah ill applie these for about 4pm, sorry peeps but it doesnt look like it gonna be earlier. As i said the otherday im having probs with my usb ports. Im gonna swith my modem over to the usb2.0 and hopefully resolve this.

scody

lol :D y dowload the exe while we w8 the exe takes seconds to download its 5:21pm and i still w8in 4 it to come back up *its past 4:00pm deh :P* but how much long is it going to be down??

strofer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 21, 2004
When mutant or his bro put it up and when he add all items + caves and mobs too when it's up see you in game and come on pls :bouncey:

MutantlX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Newcastle
put the exe up as i will remove when i launch server AGAIN. (my bro keeps switching it off and i aint home to tell him to stop) so thats y u get it whilst you w8 :).

Thanx strofer for the updates can w8 to put thm in place.

scody

ye i cnt w8 4 the updates :D but im help with a new server so i might not be on it much but i will play ;)