mithrandir mir 3.55

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
welcome to mithrandir mir 3.55.

sever states

P4 2.8
2 gig ram
160 gig harddirve

sever rates

exp 128

gold x2

items x4

the server

the server will have a new tao pet and it will also have new hurting areas and caves at can you can only enter if you are the level for it. we will be put in 1 fame point per a level and you can also get fame points from doing quests.

there will be rebirth in game still sorting how many rebirths in game

lots of quests for people to do

you will start at level 1 in noob vile till you are level 20 when you can teleport to the rest of mir

there will be a cave teleport

home town is not sorted yet

there is no eta at the monemt so place dont ask for one as some of the server is still be built

taos will have a very nice pet if i can get it to work or they will have normal tao pets but they will be made hard and quick

there will be 3 or 4 new kits per class and new weapons and items coming to game all the time.

forum

http://mithrandir.forumcircle.com

there are 2 gms and they will be

selphie

shadowhearts

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
:( people should make servers every day tbh to keep me amused. And why do servers always launch in 2's = /
Nice that your putting thought into the server though, i had a little look at your forums before and looks like you've got some ideas. Although did notice you saying tao pet will have a ice ball or ice blades attack, pretty sure mobs cant do ice blades and i think the same with ice ball as thats why ice maidens don't look like there doing anything when they hit.

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
if we get the new tao pet to work it will be doing an ice attack of some sort

but i would ask you dont tell ppl wot the pet will be on lomcn beacuse its not been done before

and thank you for visting the forum plzs post any ideas you have there

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
if we get the new tao pet to work it will be doing an ice attack of some sort

but i would ask you dont tell ppl wot the pet will be on lomcn beacuse its not been done before

and thank you for visting the forum plzs post any ideas you have there
To be fair, mobwise there aint much that hasn't been done before unless you've got some mad new skins no ones seen or managed to get the official mir mob spells working. This is a community for sharing therefore a negative attidude on people seeing your word always gives me a negative impression. The dudes on here hae worked for yeears getting the files your using to that stage and it hasn't been doing from people keeping things a secret.
Sorry for the *****ing but everyone who uses the forums should have at least a little give for the mass take.

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
yes we will share it but we want to test it and see if it works wots piont in putting a new mob on here if we have not tested it are selfs every one is working to make the server different to the rest out there at the moment if ppl want to know wot the pet is and and wot a attack it has all they need to do is pm me and i will pass it on to them but we would like to see if it is possible yet

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
IM sure I have played another server with a noobville area in it.....

maybe ill give it a try anyways.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
IM sure I have played another server with a noobville area in it.....

maybe ill give it a try anyways.
Mythical server has the same thing and i've heard of 1 other szerver having it, all diffrences on private servers started out as original ideas at some point so unless someones tryin to take credit for someone elses work then its no biggy.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
origionaly it was in my server EternalMir back when i was making if b4 i fell ill

i guess someone copyed them some how

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
any at the mo ment i am thinking about scarping it all to gever and comeing back with a low rate server beacuse hight rate is geting boring and you lot need a challegening other gm will tack over lomcn posting for me from 2moz

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
Mythical server has the same thing and i've heard of 1 other szerver having it, all diffrences on private servers started out as original ideas at some point so unless someones tryin to take credit for someone elses work then its no biggy.

Yeah agreed, was just saying...

Hope server goes well for him.

fireatwill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2007
england
pleace can a admin colse this post for me have different server coming out which will be lowrate

Status
Not open for further replies.