kirkby
oh it works now site musta been down or summet ^^ lol

EDIT: erm wich patch do i down load? lol

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
iv down loaded the 518 client but it says sumet about notisinfo and the closes any help?

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
www.camelot-europe.com

DAoC - Dark Age of Camelot.

MMORPG with over 30 classes to choose from, over 15 races to choose, over 100 different spells, over 100 different styles - game play that boosts a population of 2000 on some servers.

3 Realms - Albion, Midgard, Hibernia.
Each realm levels up separately with realm mates before fighting each other in realm vs realm. Player vs enemie combat evolves around group fighting and one character cannot solo bosses - teamplay all the way.

Stunning graphics and effects. It isn't ****e graphics like mir.

Take on sub-quests like crafting. Be a fletcher and make arrows or craft weapons for realm mates.

Join a guild and fight with them - all the way trying to make them popular and good.

Whole sites dedicated to showing stats that you who is what.

Huge variety of items - with some of the best being hard and expensive to get whilst others being easy and common.

Mobs have special attacks. Some may stun you, some may nuke you, some may use sword and shield (and black your attacks) some might use a big trident.

A bring a friend system to ensure that a group gets a challenge and better exp.

Loads of quests to keep the roleplayers happy and special quests give special rewards.

When you aquire a level 50 character you have the ability to start from level 20 instead of level 1.

Mobs rush towns - random events - npc interaction - ai

Don't delay! Buy today!

Last edited:

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
deathrow said:
well if u red my post it sed free not buy -_-

There are no free mmorpgs that are good excluding open beta etc.

Runescape is so crap its unreal and so are all the other crap crap crap free games.

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
theres the thailand DarkEden thats good n its free but i dont play that cuz i dont no wot the fk the NPC's say n ther r loads more i bet.....

Bugz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2004
deathrow said:
theres the thailand DarkEden thats good n its free but i dont play that cuz i dont no wot the fk the NPC's say n ther r loads more i bet.....

They s00k... compare them to a game like Dark Age of Camelot and they look inferior.

deathrow

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 28, 2003
kirkby
i carnt cuz im not willing to buy it cuz iv got fk all cash n i wont summet i can play now not in like a weeks time wen the disk get er to install it........