mmorpg's

Join Discord

Zordon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 26, 2008
Manchester, UK
can anyone reccomend any decent games that are free to play and not pk/pvp? Kinda given up on mir since there are no pk/pvp free servers around any more.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Am currently playing US Dragon Oath and loving it at the moment, it's in pre cb and characters will be wiped after this phase which is ment to be lasting until August. Europe are blocked but you all you need to do is use a program like NotMyIP to register account when you get a key which the next lot are being sent out soon, am not 100% sure if you need to run the program to get in game, well i don't and it lets me in, GMs not to bothered if you use it, the server has beeen flooded with Viets who are also banned but they don't mind but you got to speak English.

It's a 2.5D game, could be classed as a 3D tbh.

screenshots..
At Dogface's
2uomeqa.jpg

Box event, (was fun killing Viets at that time :P
33w1lpt.jpg

Trying to kill a lvl91 Snowman
20ua59w.jpg

Stupid hard quest which i still not done
mj758i.jpg

That little crocodile is a pet, you get Wild,Baby,Rare lvl1, and Rare lvl2, they can learn skills, and put up stats on them, that one in the picture is just a normal Wild one but i got a Rare lvl1 now :D, there is a massive island were you go and catch them all, you can catch and pet which is lower or 5+ then you only, nothing highier.
2v847wz.jpg

Last edited:

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
unfortunatley i cant find any PCB codes at the moment they alll have been given out :(